'Park and Recreation's' Adam Scott Takes on 'My Mother's Curse' (Exclusive)
The actor also nabs a role in "See Girl Run."
Parks and Recreation star Adam Scott has been cast in the comedy My Mother's Curse, opposite Seth Rogen and Barbra Streisand. The comedy actor has also joined Robin Tunney in See Girl Run for writer-director Nate Meyer.
Paramount and Skydance Prods. are producing Curse, which Anne Fletcher is directing from a screenplay by Dan Fogelman. The comedy follows an inventor who takes a cross-country road trip with his mother during which he tries to sell his latest product and reunite her with a lost love. Colin Hanks and Yvonne Strahovski also star. Lorne Michaels, John Goldwyn and Evan Goldberg are producing.
See Girl Run involves a woman who gets caught up in "what ifs" that cause her to dig back into her romantic history. Scott will play a local hero who stayed in their hometown to become an artist and illustrator and pine for his high school love. Jesse Sweet and Derrick Tseng are producing; David Gordon Green and Lisa Muskat are executive producers.
Repped by CAA and Untitled Entertainment, Scott will next appear in the Sundance comedy Our Idiot Brother, which the Weinstein Co. will release in August, and the Red Granite Pictures comedy Friends with Kids. He has recently appeared in Step Brothers, Piranha, Leap Year and The Vicious Kind.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues