'Perfect Sense' Trailer: Ewan McGregor Loses His Senses (Video)
Co-starring Eva Green, the movie hits U.S. theaters Feb. 10.
If one was a betting man, Perfect Sense seems like a likely companion to Beginners, Ewan McGregor's most recent indie -- at least in the beginning. Then the "twist" is revealed (an apocalypse-like disease).
McGregor and Eva Green (Starz's Camelot, Casino Royale) star as a chef and a scientist who fall in love just as an epidemic begins to rob people's senses (i.e. sight, taste, sound, etc.). With the world falling apart around them, Perfect Sense looks at how they deal with their fate.
David Mackenzie directed the IFC Films movie slated for a Feb. 10 release in U.S. theaters and scripted by Kim Fupz Aakeson. Connie Nielsen co-stars.
In Europe, the film has already won best new British feature at the Edinburgh International Film Festival and nominated for the BAFTA Scotland Award for best director and feature film.
Watch the trailer below:
- Zoe Saldana Understands Why You Would Mistake Her for Other Black Actresses
- You Simply Must Watch Robin Thicke’s Ridiculous Movie Debut
- Orange Is the New Black’s Danielle Brooks on Lies, Laughing, and Taystee-Poussey Shippers
- Dear Hollywood: Stop Using Frank Miller’s Batman Stories As Source Material
- Try Not To Smile at These Seniors Hilariously Recreating Iconic Movie & TV Scenes (PHOTOS)
- Jake Gyllenhaal Brings the Creepy in Intense New 'Nightcrawler' Trailer (VIDEO)
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean' Will Sail Into Theaters July 2017
- 11 Movies So Bad They're Worth Watching Just to See How Bad They Are