Ricky Schroder Signs With UTA (Exclusive)
The former "NYPD Blue" actor is best known for his childhood turn on the 1980s sitcom "Silver Spoons."
Ricky Schroder has signed with UTA.
The former child actor won a Golden Globe as a 9-year-old for his feature film debut in The Champ (1979). From 1982 to 1986, Schroder starred on the hit NBC sitcom Silver Spoons. Schroder's turn as Ricky Stratton on the television show about a rich family that grapples with everyday problems made him a star.
His later television credits include 24, NYPD Blue and the Emmy-winning miniseries Lonesome Dove. Schroder appeared on 64 episodes of Blue from 1998 to 2001 and was nominated for a SAG award for his work on the show in 2000.
Schroder's other television credits include Scrubs, Strong Medicine and telefilm The Lost Battalion (2002), which was nominated for three Emmys.
Schroder also is represented by manager Becca Kovacik at The Hofflund Company.
- Aretha Franklin On New Covers Album: 'I Don't Think I Have Ever Been As Excited As I Am Now'
- This First Look At Benedict Cumberbatch In 'The Hollow Crown' Is Everything
- Rosamund Pike Dishes On Her 'Gone Girl' Sex Scene With Neil Patrick Harris
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' Trailer Looks Like A Total Brain Pleaser
- The Trailer for 'Inside Out' Makes You Realize How Much You've Missed Pixar This Year (VIDEO)
- Jeff Goldblum Stars in the Most Bizarre Ad for Light Bulbs You'll Ever See (VIDEO)
- Jude Law Searches for Sunken Nazi Treasure In 'Black Sea' Trailer (VIDEO)
- These Horror Movie Mistakes Will Haunt Your Dreams
- The Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln & Norman Reedus Fly Into LA Ahead of Season 5!
- Lena Dunham Opens Up About a College Date Rape Experience
- Matthew McConaughey Gets Inspiring & Philosophical with the Texas Longhorns Football Team - Watch Now!
- Hugh Jackman Joins #FeelingNuts Campaign & Grabs Himself for Testicular Cancer