Roadside Attractions Grabs Rights to Alexis Lloyd's '30 Beats'
The company will release the film day-and-date in U.S. theaters and on VOD June 1.
Roadside Attractions has acquired U.S. and Latin American rights to Alexis Lloyd's 30 Beats. The company will release the film day-and-date in U.S. theaters and on VOD June 1.
Paz de la Huerta, Justin Kirk, Lee Pace, Thomas Sadoski, Jennifer Tilly, Ingeborga Dapkunaite, Jason Day, Vahina Giocante, Ben Levin and Condola Rashad star as New Yorkers whose lives intersect through sexual encounters during a summer heat wave. Lloyd produced, directed and wrote the film, which was inspired by Arthur Schnitzler’s play La Ronde.
Molly Conners and Carl Ford produced with Lloyd; Susan Batson, Ronald Guttman and Pierre Lagrange are executive producers.
"We're excited to bring Alexis Lloyd's provocative film about love and relationships to both theatrical and VOD audiences this spring," said Roadside co‐president Howard Cohen, who negotiated the deal with Lloyd and attorney Evan Krauss on behalf of the filmmakers.
Lionsgate is handling all non‐theatrical rights in the U.S. and Latin America, while Latitude 49 and Studio 37 will jointly release the film theatrically in France March 21.
Roadside Attractions has recently released The Cove, Winter's Bone, Margin Call, Albert Nobbs, The Future and Circumstance. Forthcoming releases include Friends With Kids and Arbitrage, which the company acquired at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival.
- Soon You’ll Have to Ask Taylor Swift Permission to Say ‘This Sick Beat’
- What Should I Watch Until You’re the Worst Comes Back? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Begins Filming With Cast Full of People Who Haven’t Dropped Out Yet
- Chiwetel Ejiofor and Margot Robbie Discuss the Postapocalyptic Z for Zachariah
- Jennifer Lawrence Goes Makeup Free & Natural For Doctor's Appointment
- Bruce Jenner Will Document His 'Journey' on New Docu-Series (Report)
- Amal Clooney Was Asked Fashion Questions While Representing Armenia in Genocide Trial
- Dominos 'Fifty Shades of Grey'-Esque Ad In the Spotlight For It's S&M Content