RuPaul Charles Signs With CAA (Exclusive)
The drag queen personality serves as host, main judge and executive producer of Logo's "RuPaul's Drag Race."
Drag queen personality RuPaul Charles has signed with talent agency CAA.
Charles serves as host, main judge and executive producer of Logo's RuPaul's Drag Race. The fifth season of the show premieres Oct. 22. He also is the host and creator of the network's RuPaul's Drag U, which recently completed its third season.
The multihyphenate, known by the mononym RuPaul, has had seven top 10 hits on the Billboard Dance Music Chart, and appeared in films and on several television shows. His television credits include Ugly Betty; Sister, Sister; Walker, Texas Ranger; and Popular.
Charles' film credits include Crooklyn, The Brady Bunch Movie and But I'm a Cheerleader.
He is the author of books Lettin' It All Hang Out and Workin' It! Rupaul's Guide to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Style.
- Son Of Imprisoned Rapper Mac Phipps Says 'It's A Good Feeling' Dad May Be Home Soon
- The Lesson Robin Williams Taught Marlon Brando About Acting
- Donald Trump Slams Lawyer Who Claimed He Called Her 'Disgusting' Over Breast Milk
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner's Latest Ensembles Are Giving Us Major '70s Vibes
- 'Mission: Impossible' Director Reveals the Crazy Action Scene You May Never See
- Tom Cruise on How 'Mission: Impossible' Raises the Emotional Stakes
- Michael Keaton and Rachel McAdams Dig Into Church Scandal in 'Spotlight' Trailer
- 'Rogue Nation' Director Chris McQuarrie Reveals How to Make Great Action Scenes