RuPaul Charles Signs With CAA (Exclusive)
The drag queen personality serves as host, main judge and executive producer of Logo's "RuPaul's Drag Race."
Drag queen personality RuPaul Charles has signed with talent agency CAA.
Charles serves as host, main judge and executive producer of Logo's RuPaul's Drag Race. The fifth season of the show premieres Oct. 22. He also is the host and creator of the network's RuPaul's Drag U, which recently completed its third season.
The multihyphenate, known by the mononym RuPaul, has had seven top 10 hits on the Billboard Dance Music Chart, and appeared in films and on several television shows. His television credits include Ugly Betty; Sister, Sister; Walker, Texas Ranger; and Popular.
Charles' film credits include Crooklyn, The Brady Bunch Movie and But I'm a Cheerleader.
He is the author of books Lettin' It All Hang Out and Workin' It! Rupaul's Guide to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Style.
- 'The Magnificent Seven' Shoots Straight To Top Of The Box Office With $35 Million Debut
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Isaiah Washington Urges All African-Americans To Boycott Work
- The Cast Of 'Will & Grace' Reunited And It Was Almost Too Adorable To Handle
- Arrest Made After Reported Hacking Of Pippa Middleton's Photos
- The Magnificent Seven Performed Magnificently at the Box Office This Weekend
- Bon Iver’s Justin Vernon Talks Beyoncé, Pepsi and Corporate Partnerships: ‘You Have to Believe in Something’
- The Nirvana Nevermind Baby Recreated the Famous Cover and He Looks Exactly the Same (No, Not Really, He Got Older)
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Joins Weird Al Yankovic to Sing ‘Yoda,’ Achieving the Much Sought After Nerd Holy Trinity