Ryan Gosling as Walt Disney? Fake Movie Poster by French Artist Pascal Witaszek Hits the Web (Photo)
The "Drive" star gets cast as the animation icon in concept art that has gone viral.
He got his start in show business in The New Mickey Mouse Club, so it only makes sense that Ryan Gosling would star in the biopic of the man who built the House of Mouse. But while that film remains a pipe dream, at least fans can get a visualization of what it would look like.
French graphic artist Pascal Witaszek released to the web over the weekend a poster of a fictional Walt Disney biofilm that lists Ron Howard as the director and features Gosling as a young, dreamy and hard-at-work Disney. The image has swept the internet, exciting Disney fans, bloggers and Gosling devotees alike.
It also brings to mind Gosling's memorable appearance on Conan O'Brien's show back in September, in which he told the host that he believes that Disneyland keeps an army of commando cats that it lets loose at night to rid the park of rats and vermin.
Gosling's real 2012 slate is a lot less family friendly than a Howard-directed Disney film would be; he'll feature in a number of crime dramas: Nicolas Winding Refn's Only God Forgives; Derek Cianfrance's The Place Beyond the Pines; and period pic Gangster Squad, alongside Sean Penn and Josh Brolin.
- Winnie and Kevin Probably Slept Together and 11 Other Things We Learned at Last Night’s Wonder Years Reunion
- How Much Do You Know About American Horror Story? Take Our SAT Exam
- Garage Doors and Tanning Beds: 9 Actors Remember Their Famous Horror-Movie Deaths
- It’s Just a Normal Tuesday With Drake and ILoveMakonnen
- 'Ouija' Movie Stars Attend Spooky Seance with Their Celeb Pals (Exclusive Video!)
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Settle Lawsuit Against Tabloid Publishing False Stories
- Renee Zellweger Brings Her Boyfriend Doyle Bramhall II to Elle Women in Hollywood Event!
- Nikki Reed & Emmy Rossum Stun at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration