RZA Agent Cameron Mitchell Exits ICM Partners (Exclusive)
UPDATED: He also represented rapper-actor Romeo Miller at the agency; the agent is joining CAA.
ICM Partners talent agent Cameron Mitchell has departed the Century City-based company. He is joining CAA.
At ICM Partners, he represented several clients who have crossed over from music to acting careers. Among his ICM clients were Rza, the Wu-Tang Clan rapper, and Romeo Miller, the rapper and son of hip-hop mogul Master P.
Rza has appeared in such films as Due Date, The Next Three Days and The Man with the Iron Fists. Miller, who signed with ICM Partners in November, has appeared in such films as Madea's Witness Protection and Jumping the Broom.
- You Can Stock Your Bar With Whiskey Glasses Don Draper Actually Used
- Watch Jay Pharoah Imitate Eddie Murphy, Kevin Hart And Stewie Griffin
- Will Descendants become the Disney Channel's next big franchise? Kenny Ortega sure hopes that it does
- Jon Stewart: Donald Trump Is Exactly The Opposite Of What The GOP Was Looking For
- Before You Leave Town for the Weekend, Gaze in Horror at This Summer-Traffic Composite
- The End of the Tour Is Like Spending Two Hours With David Foster Wallace
- Read How Martin Luther King Jr. Affected Star Trek and Nichelle Nichols’s Career
- Rock Series From Martin Scorsese and Mick Jagger Finally Gets Its Name