Samuel Goldwyn Films to Distribute 'Cowgirls 'N Angels'
The James Cromwell-led film is a family drama set out west.
Samuel Goldwyn Films has picked up US theatrical rights to the coming of age family film Cowgirls ‘n Angels, setting a May 25 Memorial Day release.
Twentieth Century Fox will handle North American ancillaries and all international media.
The movie stars James Cromwell, Bailee Madison, Alicia Witt and Jackson Rathbone and was directed by Timothy Armstrong. Armstrong co-wrote the script with Stephen Blinn.
The film sees Madison as a rebellious young girl searching for her rodeo rider father. Her quest connects her with a team of young female trickriders run by a former rodeo star (Cromwell), who recruits her into the group. There, the girl discovers a new passion and direction.
Ben Feingold of Sense and Sensibility Ventures LLC produced the picture.
- You Can Stock Your Bar With Whiskey Glasses Don Draper Actually Used
- Watch Jay Pharoah Imitate Eddie Murphy, Kevin Hart And Stewie Griffin
- Will Descendants become the Disney Channel's next big franchise? Kenny Ortega sure hopes that it does
- Jon Stewart: Donald Trump Is Exactly The Opposite Of What The GOP Was Looking For
- Before You Leave Town for the Weekend, Gaze in Horror at This Summer-Traffic Composite
- The End of the Tour Is Like Spending Two Hours With David Foster Wallace
- Read How Martin Luther King Jr. Affected Star Trek and Nichelle Nichols’s Career
- Rock Series From Martin Scorsese and Mick Jagger Finally Gets Its Name