Scarlett Johansson and Matt Damon Star in 'We Bought a Zoo' Trailer (Video)
Cameron Crowe’s drama is based on the true story of Benjamin Mee.
Lions and tigers and Matt Damon, oh my!
Cameron Crowe’s We Bought a Zoo trailer premiered on Wednesday, presenting the first look at both the zoo’s animals and stars Matt Damon and Scarlett Johansson.
The based-on-a-true-story film from 20th Century Fox features Damon as Benjamin Mee, a father who uses his life’s savings to move his family to a zoo that is on the brink of extinction. The film is based on Mee’s memoir of the same name.
“You don’t even need a lot of special knowledge to run a zoo. What you need is a lot of heart,” says Damon’s character in the trailer.
The film co-stars Johansson, who plays a zoo keeper. The film also stars Thomas Haden Church, Elle Fanning and Colin Ford.
Director Cameron Crowe (Almost Famous) will next release a documentary on the band Pearl Jam, Pearl Jam Twenty, which will show at the Toronto International Film Festival.
We Bought a Zoo opens in theaters on December 23.
- Aretha Franklin On New Covers Album: 'I Don't Think I Have Ever Been As Excited As I Am Now'
- This First Look At Benedict Cumberbatch In 'The Hollow Crown' Is Everything
- Rosamund Pike Dishes On Her 'Gone Girl' Sex Scene With Neil Patrick Harris
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' Trailer Looks Like A Total Brain Pleaser
- The Trailer for 'Inside Out' Makes You Realize How Much You've Missed Pixar This Year (VIDEO)
- Jeff Goldblum Stars in the Most Bizarre Ad for Light Bulbs You'll Ever See (VIDEO)
- Jude Law Searches for Sunken Nazi Treasure In 'Black Sea' Trailer (VIDEO)
- These Horror Movie Mistakes Will Haunt Your Dreams
- The Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln & Norman Reedus Fly Into LA Ahead of Season 5!
- Lena Dunham Opens Up About a College Date Rape Experience
- Matthew McConaughey Gets Inspiring & Philosophical with the Texas Longhorns Football Team - Watch Now!
- Hugh Jackman Joins #FeelingNuts Campaign & Grabs Himself for Testicular Cancer