Sean Penn Goes Goth, Hunts Nazis in 'This Must Be the Place' Trailer (Video)
The film, directed by Paolo Sorrentino, was recently added to the Sundance 2012 lineup.
Lipstick? Check. Eyeliner? Check. Sean Penn? Check?
A new trailer for This Must Be the Place, directed by Paolo Sorrentino, premiered showing a very different looking Sean Penn.
Penn plays Cheyenne, a soft-spoken, gothly dressed man who embarks on a journey for find a Nazi who worked at the concentration camp where his father was held.
The trailer features Penn’s character meekly playing ping pong, dancing in a hotel room and trying to teach the younger generation about real music. It also features music and a cameo by Talking Heads frontman David Byrne.
The Weinstein Company picked up the domestic distribution rights to the film after it had its world premiere at Cannes last year. It’s set for a March 2012 release.
The film was recently added to the Sundance 2012 lineup.
Watch the trailer below:
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'
- Emmy Rossum's Younger Co-Star Doesn't Know What a Beeper is!
- Kate Beckinsale Jets Out of LAX Looking Amazing After 'Underworld' Franchise Announcement
- Heidi Klum Jets Back to NYC After Spending Quality Time with Kids in L.A!
- Denzel Washington Joins Director Antoine Fuqua at 'Equalizer' Paris Photo Call!