See Morgan Spurlock's New 'Greatest Movie Ever Sold' Poster
The Sony Classics release will next screen Sunday at the SXSW Film Festival.
Sony Pictures Classics has released its new poster for Morgan Spurlock's latest documentary, POM Wonderful Presents The Greatest Movie Ever Sold.
The image very nicely literalizes the unabashed whoring Spurlock lampoons in his look at product placement and advertising.
The film had its world premiere at Sundance and will next screen Sunday at the SXSW Film Festival. SPC plans a release April 22.
(Click on the poster for a larger image.)
- More Than a Feeling: The Importance (and Necessity) of Pixar's Inside Out
- A 'Bachelor' Casting Call Is Pretty Much Like Being In Vegas, And NOT In A Good Way
- Carrie Underwood Covers Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again' Like A Boss
- Comedian Kurt Braunohler Is Driving A Giant Butt Across The Country, Because America Needs This
- Rick and Morty Season 2 Trailer: It’s Probably Best If Morty Started Driving the Spaceship
- Stephen Colbert Filmed a 40-Minute Public-Access Show in a Random Small Town to Remind You That, Character or Not, He’s the Best
- Paul Rudd Can’t Resist a Good Fart Joke
- What’s a Good Post-Divorce Show? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered