Shia LaBeouf Channels Ricky Gervais in Creepy 'Nymphomaniac' Clip (Video)
The "Transformers" star traps a young woman in an elevator in the disturbing scene.
The marketing campaign for Nymphomaniac, the horny art house drama from Danish director Lars Von Trier, is heavy on the foreplay. Following the release of a provocative image yesterday of stars Stacy Martin and Shia LaBeouf in flagrante delicto, comes a disturbing second teaser clip.
This one, titled, "Chapter 2: Jerôme," introduces us to LaBeouf's character, a condescending office manager with a London accent who takes a pretty young woman on a tour of his workplace. The shaky handheld camera work, the drab cubicles, the clueless, sexist boss -- all of it conveys a strange feeling of deja vu, as if we're watching Von Trier take his best stab at revisiting Ricky Gervais' David Brent character from the original run of The Office.
Of course, Brent never stooped to pressing the emergency button on a moving elevator in order to corner and coerce someone into having sex with him.
Nymphomaniac hits theaters worldwide on December 25.
- Jon Stewart Says The U.S. Is 'Like The Oprah Of Middle East Weapons Systems!'
- Teen Cosplayer Sexually Assaulted And Beaten Near Comic-Con, Police Say
- Nathan Fielder's 'Dumb Starbucks' Episode Finally Airs, And It's Genius
- Justin Bieber And Orlando Bloom Maybe, Possibly Just Had The Lamest Fight Ever
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler