'The Sitter' Red-Band Trailer: Jonah Hill Is on a Mission to Hook Up With Ari Graynor (Video)
The upcoming feature, directed by David Gordon Green, is slated for a Dec. 9 release.
A red-band trailer for The Sitter, an R-rated comedy starring Jonah Hill as a no-good babysitter, has hit the web.
But the kicker isn't the actual trailer, it's the intro right before it. "Is it true you are an a--hole in real life?," one of the kids asks Hill. "There are days," the actor deadpans. "F--- it right?"
Another child asks, "My dad says white people suck. Is that true?" Hill takes a moment before responding, "Yea ... yea."
Or how about this inquiry: "Where do babies come from?" "Vodka," the comedian replies without hesitation. When asked by the group of children how many lives he's saved, Hill scoffs. "I do save lives, dude," he tells them. "I f---ing touch people's lives."
In the NSFW trailer of The Sitter, directed by David Gordon Green, Hill plays a babysitter to a group of kids who finds himself taking them to the big city with the hopes of hooking up with Ari Graynor. Sam Rockwell has a memorable line in the trailer, when he asks Hill: "Have you ever been emotionally buttf---ed by a friend?"
The Sitter, also starring D.W. Moffett, J.B. Smoove, Method Man and Dreama Walker, is out in theaters Dec. 9.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years