'SNL' Talent Department Head Joins ICM Partners
Ayala Cohen, who worked at the NBC late-night show for 19 years, will begin her new stint July 9.
Ayala Cohen, who oversaw the talent department of Saturday Night Live, has joined ICM Partners.
Cohen, who spent 19 years work on SNL, will join the agency’s talent department in New York City beginning July 9. The move is being heralded as a bolstering of the company’s New York office and a push into the comedy space.
Cohen, who began her careers as a page at NBC before becoming an assistant on SNL, booked hosts, cast the series and acted as a producer on many of it specials during her tenure.
“Ayala brings a wealth of industry knowledge and leadership and perfectly complements our culture of teamwork and collegiality at ICM Partners,” the company said in a statement. "Her expertise will be invaluable in bolstering our presence in comedy, from motion pictures to television to the digital space."
- The 2016 Election Is Secretly A 'Game Of Thrones' Episode, According To The Internet
- Is That You, Lucy? In the Sky, With Diamonds? On Netflix Kids' Show Beat Bugs, It Feels Like Only Yesterday
- Julia Roberts Says 'Pretty Woman' Director Garry Marshall Was 'A Giant In Every Way'
- 35 Celebrities Who Attended Public Colleges
- Dust Off Your Stair Car, Because Arrested Development Is ‘Very Close’ to Getting a New Season
- Amy Schumer Would Definitely Be Friends With Lorelai Gilmore
- StartUp Trailer: Martin Freeman and Adam Brody Disrupt the Cartel Business
- Gilmore Girls Gets a Thanksgiving Weekend Premiere Date and First Teaser