'SNL' Talent Department Head Joins ICM Partners
Ayala Cohen, who worked at the NBC late-night show for 19 years, will begin her new stint July 9.
Ayala Cohen, who oversaw the talent department of Saturday Night Live, has joined ICM Partners.
Cohen, who spent 19 years work on SNL, will join the agency’s talent department in New York City beginning July 9. The move is being heralded as a bolstering of the company’s New York office and a push into the comedy space.
Cohen, who began her careers as a page at NBC before becoming an assistant on SNL, booked hosts, cast the series and acted as a producer on many of it specials during her tenure.
“Ayala brings a wealth of industry knowledge and leadership and perfectly complements our culture of teamwork and collegiality at ICM Partners,” the company said in a statement. "Her expertise will be invaluable in bolstering our presence in comedy, from motion pictures to television to the digital space."
- Amy Schumer Responds To 'Formation' Parody Backlash With Topless Photo
- Rihanna And Missy Elliott Get Involved In Search For Missing Backup Dancer
- Tom Hanks Asks Zoltar To Make Him A 'Big' Kid Again In Hilarious 'Late Show' Skit
- Television Legend Norman Lear Goes In Front of The Camera in New Documentary
- Elijah Wood's DJ Name Is Not DJ Frodo, Which Is a Wild Misunderstanding of His Own Brand and DJs
- Samantha Bee, President of the Nasty Woman Club, Says ‘Hell, Yes’ to Hillary Clinton Schooling Trump on Abortion
- The Walking Dead Season-7 Premiere Is Likely the Most-Watched Episode of the Series Ever
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on The Walking Dead Premiere: ‘It Was Just So F***ing Heavy’
- Justin Timberlake Gives Funny Response When Asked About Expanding His Family with Jessica Biel
- Tom Hanks Perfectly Remembers His Rap from 'Big' - Watch Now!
- The 'Pretty Little Liars' Stun at Elle Women in Hollywood Awards
- Marion Cotillard Poses in Christian Dior's Childhood Garden for New Lady Dior Campaign!