'SNL' Talent Department Head Joins ICM Partners
Ayala Cohen, who worked at the NBC late-night show for 19 years, will begin her new stint July 9.
Ayala Cohen, who oversaw the talent department of Saturday Night Live, has joined ICM Partners.
Cohen, who spent 19 years work on SNL, will join the agency’s talent department in New York City beginning July 9. The move is being heralded as a bolstering of the company’s New York office and a push into the comedy space.
Cohen, who began her careers as a page at NBC before becoming an assistant on SNL, booked hosts, cast the series and acted as a producer on many of it specials during her tenure.
“Ayala brings a wealth of industry knowledge and leadership and perfectly complements our culture of teamwork and collegiality at ICM Partners,” the company said in a statement. "Her expertise will be invaluable in bolstering our presence in comedy, from motion pictures to television to the digital space."
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler
- Zac Efron Steps Out After Addressing Addiction on 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls'
- Selena Gomez Flaunts Her Flat Abs at 'Behaving Badly' Premiere
- Justin Bieber Shares Photo of Orlando Bloom's Ex-Wife Miranda Kerr After Fight Video Surfaces
- Charlie Hunnam Makes Up For Missing Comic-Con in Funny Video - Watch Now!