'SNL' Talent Department Head Joins ICM Partners
Ayala Cohen, who worked at the NBC late-night show for 19 years, will begin her new stint July 9.
Ayala Cohen, who oversaw the talent department of Saturday Night Live, has joined ICM Partners.
Cohen, who spent 19 years work on SNL, will join the agency’s talent department in New York City beginning July 9. The move is being heralded as a bolstering of the company’s New York office and a push into the comedy space.
Cohen, who began her careers as a page at NBC before becoming an assistant on SNL, booked hosts, cast the series and acted as a producer on many of it specials during her tenure.
“Ayala brings a wealth of industry knowledge and leadership and perfectly complements our culture of teamwork and collegiality at ICM Partners,” the company said in a statement. "Her expertise will be invaluable in bolstering our presence in comedy, from motion pictures to television to the digital space."
- Ben Affleck Casts Chris Messina to Play His Friend (Just Like You’ve Always Wanted to Do)
- The Knocks and Glee’s Alex Newell Slay the Dance Floor in Their ‘Collect My Love’ Video
- Justin Bieber Will Be on The Tonight Show for a Whole Week (Because He Knows You Need Him After a Hard Day, Baby)
- AMC Is Planning a Stand-alone Episode of Zombies on a Plane
- Dylan Penn Shares Tea Time with DJs Sama & Haya at Just Jared's 'Way Too Wonderland' Presented by Ever After High
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: I Had a Sheltered Upbringing
- Jaden Smith Makes It a Boys' Night Out at Just Jared's Wonderland Party
- Jennifer Lopez: 'Clothes Are an Expression of the Music I Create'