Former CAA Agent Steve Alexander Joins Jeff Berg's Resolution
“Steve’s respect among the executive and creative communities speaks for itself," Berg said in a statement.
After spending the last several years as an independent producer, Steve Alexander has joined Resolution, the talent agency launched weeks ago by former ICM chair Jeff Berg.
“I am thrilled Steve is joining Resolution as we accelerate the growth of our motion picture and television groups,” Berg said in a statement. “Steve’s respect among the executive and creative communities speaks for itself, as does his invaluable knowledge of the industry and his unique ability to connect with actors.”
At CAA, Alexander’s client roster included Jeff Bridges, Natalie Portman and the late Heath Ledger. Alexander left the agency in 2008 to join Atlas Entertainment, where he served as executive producer on 2011’s Season of the Witch.
“I am excited to be working with Jeff and his team at Resolution,” Alexander said in a statement. “While I thoroughly enjoyed producing and gained invaluable experience from it, the opportunity to return to my first love of building and nurturing great talent was irresistible.”
Alexander is the latest hire for Resolution, which in the weeks since its launch has lured literary agents Rich Green and Shari Smiley from CAA and Abram Nalibotsky from Gersh, and hired Steve Schenck from Paradise Artists to run its music division.
- Chris Pine on 'Into the Woods,' 'Star Trek 3,' and His 'Jack Ryan' Regret (EXCLUSIVE)
- Mike Colter to Play Luke Cage for Marvel Netflix Series 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- J.K. Rowling Doesn't Understand the Love for Draco Malfoy
- May the Wax Be Ever in Your Favor: Katniss Everdeen Gets Madame Tussauds Treatment
- Lea Michele Holds Hands with Her Boyfriend Matthew Paetz In These Cute New Photos!
- Hailee Steinfeld Parties It Up for Her 18th Birthday Surrounded By Her Celebrity Friends - See the Pics!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrated Hanukkah at the White House!
- Miguel Surprises Fans with Three New Songs (JJ Music Monday)