'Steve Jobs: The Lost Interview' Preview Hits the Web (Video)
The documentary hits theaters nationwide starting Nov. 16.
The first teaser for Steve Jobs: The Lost Interview, a full-length documentary that includes unseen footage from an interview Steve Jobs had done in 1995, has surfaced on the web.
The Lost Interview, from an interview Bob Cringely conducted for the PBS miniseries Triumph of the Nerds, will make its way to Landmark theaters across the country starting Nov. 16.
Some of Jobs' quips in the minute-and-a-half teaser:
"The only problem with Microsoft is, they just have no taste."
"We were on a mission from God to save Apple."
"I don't care about being right, I just care about success."
"Us two, we didn't know much. We can build a little thing that can control a giant thing."
"The way that we're going to wratch it up, our species, is to take the best and to spread it around everybody, so everybody grows up with better things."
"They actually sent someone to wake up the pope and then we broke out laughing and they realized it wasn't Henry Kissinger."
Jobs, who died in October at the age of 56, co-founded Apple with Steve Wozniak in 1976 and left the company in 1985. Jobs later returned in 1997.
Watch the teaser below:
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch
- Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Get Cleaned Up at Her House After Sweaty Workout
- Kit Harington & Nikolaj Coster Waldau Make Us Laugh With 'Game of Thrones' Bloopers Reel - Watch Now!
- Lea Michele & Boyfriend Matthew Paetz Roll Up Their Jeans For LAX Landing
- Channing Tatum Joins Rapper Biz Markie For 'Just a Friend' Performance During Comic-Con Panel - Watch Now!