'Steve Jobs: The Lost Interview' Preview Hits the Web (Video)
The documentary hits theaters nationwide starting Nov. 16.
The first teaser for Steve Jobs: The Lost Interview, a full-length documentary that includes unseen footage from an interview Steve Jobs had done in 1995, has surfaced on the web.
The Lost Interview, from an interview Bob Cringely conducted for the PBS miniseries Triumph of the Nerds, will make its way to Landmark theaters across the country starting Nov. 16.
Some of Jobs' quips in the minute-and-a-half teaser:
"The only problem with Microsoft is, they just have no taste."
"We were on a mission from God to save Apple."
"I don't care about being right, I just care about success."
"Us two, we didn't know much. We can build a little thing that can control a giant thing."
"The way that we're going to wratch it up, our species, is to take the best and to spread it around everybody, so everybody grows up with better things."
"They actually sent someone to wake up the pope and then we broke out laughing and they realized it wasn't Henry Kissinger."
Jobs, who died in October at the age of 56, co-founded Apple with Steve Wozniak in 1976 and left the company in 1985. Jobs later returned in 1997.
Watch the teaser below:
- Lizzy Caplan Named Her Cat Colbert, But Like in a Cool Way, Not Like You Squares Naming Your Cat Colbert Today
- What’s Leaving Netflix: June 2016
- From American Crime Story to Fargo, Why Limited Series Make for Such Good TV
- Preacher’s Creators and Stars Discuss Blowing Up Tom Cruise, Southern Accents, and Playing God
- Kit Harington Gets A Phone Call From 'Game of Thrones' Co-Star During Radio Interview
- Kardashian Family Helps Scott Disick Celebrate His Birthday
- Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher Answer Phones Together for Red Nose Day Telecast!
- Megan Hilty & Colin Donnell Couple Up At Cirque du Soleil's 'Paramour' Opening Night!