'Steve Jobs: The Lost Interview' Preview Hits the Web (Video)
The documentary hits theaters nationwide starting Nov. 16.
The first teaser for Steve Jobs: The Lost Interview, a full-length documentary that includes unseen footage from an interview Steve Jobs had done in 1995, has surfaced on the web.
The Lost Interview, from an interview Bob Cringely conducted for the PBS miniseries Triumph of the Nerds, will make its way to Landmark theaters across the country starting Nov. 16.
Some of Jobs' quips in the minute-and-a-half teaser:
"The only problem with Microsoft is, they just have no taste."
"We were on a mission from God to save Apple."
"I don't care about being right, I just care about success."
"Us two, we didn't know much. We can build a little thing that can control a giant thing."
"The way that we're going to wratch it up, our species, is to take the best and to spread it around everybody, so everybody grows up with better things."
"They actually sent someone to wake up the pope and then we broke out laughing and they realized it wasn't Henry Kissinger."
Jobs, who died in October at the age of 56, co-founded Apple with Steve Wozniak in 1976 and left the company in 1985. Jobs later returned in 1997.
Watch the teaser below:
- Everyone Is #Blessed in This Exclusive 'Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day' Preview (VIDEO)
- Aubrey Plaza Is the Voice of Grumpy Cat in the Lifetime Movie
- 11 TV Drama Mistakes That Even Jack Bauer Couldn't Fix
- Best of Late Night TV: Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync, Len Goodman Spills 'DWTS' Secrets (VIDEO)
- Will Ferrell Reprising Role of Mugatu in 'Zoolander 2'!
- Kristen Bell's Husband Dax Shepard Got a Bell Tattoo on His Ring Finger in Honor of His Wife!
- French Actor Gerard Depardieu Says He Sometimes Drinks 14 Bottles of Wine a Day
- Reese Witherspoon Goes Floral for 'The Good Lie' Premiere in Washington, DC!