Sundance 2012: Sneak Peek of Richard Gere in Suspense Thriller 'Arbitrage' (Video)
The directorial debut from Nicholas Jarecki premieres at the festival Saturday evening.
Arbitrage, the directorial debut from Nicholas Jarecki, is a thriller set in the world of high finance that features a big-name cast and has attracted strong interest from festivalgoers.
Richard Gere, Susan Sarandon, Tim Roth and Brit Marling co-star in film, which is screening in Sundance's Premieres section and bows Saturday evening at the Eccles Theatre.
Arbitrage, which was penned by Jarecki, delves into issues of love and loyalty and centers on billionaire hedge fund magnate Robert Miller (played by Gere), who tries to sell his business before his fraud is uncovered.
Watch a clip of the film above.
- Sam Rockwell on 'Laggies,' Dancing in Movies, and Playing More Subdued Roles
- Zelda Williams Honors Late Father Robin Williams With New Tattoo
- Weekend Movies & TV: 'John Wick,' 'The Hunger Games,' 'Jane the Virgin,' & More (VIDEO)
- James Spader Says His 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Villain Is 'Bats--t Crazy'
- Colin Farrell Gets Thrown Into the Mix For 'Doctor Strange' Role
- Lupita Nyong’o & Benedict Cumberbatch Get Together to Host Bally's Flagship Store Opening Party!
- Sarah Paulson Explains Why It's Difficult & Exhausting to Play Conjoined Twins on 'AHS'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Shares One of the Most Important Makeup Skills She's Learned