Sundance 2012: Sneak Peek of Richard Gere in Suspense Thriller 'Arbitrage' (Video)
The directorial debut from Nicholas Jarecki premieres at the festival Saturday evening.
Arbitrage, the directorial debut from Nicholas Jarecki, is a thriller set in the world of high finance that features a big-name cast and has attracted strong interest from festivalgoers.
Richard Gere, Susan Sarandon, Tim Roth and Brit Marling co-star in film, which is screening in Sundance's Premieres section and bows Saturday evening at the Eccles Theatre.
Arbitrage, which was penned by Jarecki, delves into issues of love and loyalty and centers on billionaire hedge fund magnate Robert Miller (played by Gere), who tries to sell his business before his fraud is uncovered.
Watch a clip of the film above.
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- What Apple's U2 Stunt Really Says About the Future of Music
- Liam Neeson's First Movie Footage is a Must See - Watch Now!
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!