Sundance 2012: Sneak Peek of Richard Gere in Suspense Thriller 'Arbitrage' (Video)
The directorial debut from Nicholas Jarecki premieres at the festival Saturday evening.
Arbitrage, the directorial debut from Nicholas Jarecki, is a thriller set in the world of high finance that features a big-name cast and has attracted strong interest from festivalgoers.
Richard Gere, Susan Sarandon, Tim Roth and Brit Marling co-star in film, which is screening in Sundance's Premieres section and bows Saturday evening at the Eccles Theatre.
Arbitrage, which was penned by Jarecki, delves into issues of love and loyalty and centers on billionaire hedge fund magnate Robert Miller (played by Gere), who tries to sell his business before his fraud is uncovered.
Watch a clip of the film above.
- Best of Late Night TV: Ice Cube Talks N.W.A. Movie, Alan Cumming Recalls Shia's 'Cabaret' Arrest (VIDEO)
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Makes First Offiical Appearance Since Suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum - See The Pics Here!
- Orlando Bloom & Selena Gomez Walk Just Steps Apart From Each Other at the Airport
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Adds British Actor Max Brown to Season Two!
- Jude Law & Colin Firth Film 'Genius' Together in the Rain!