Sundance 2012: Sneak Peek of Richard Gere in Suspense Thriller 'Arbitrage' (Video)
The directorial debut from Nicholas Jarecki premieres at the festival Saturday evening.
Arbitrage, the directorial debut from Nicholas Jarecki, is a thriller set in the world of high finance that features a big-name cast and has attracted strong interest from festivalgoers.
Richard Gere, Susan Sarandon, Tim Roth and Brit Marling co-star in film, which is screening in Sundance's Premieres section and bows Saturday evening at the Eccles Theatre.
Arbitrage, which was penned by Jarecki, delves into issues of love and loyalty and centers on billionaire hedge fund magnate Robert Miller (played by Gere), who tries to sell his business before his fraud is uncovered.
Watch a clip of the film above.
- Jon Stewart Says The U.S. Is 'Like The Oprah Of Middle East Weapons Systems!'
- Teen Cosplayer Sexually Assaulted And Beaten Near Comic-Con, Police Say
- Nathan Fielder's 'Dumb Starbucks' Episode Finally Airs, And It's Genius
- Justin Bieber And Orlando Bloom Maybe, Possibly Just Had The Lamest Fight Ever
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler