Sundance 2012: IFC Films Takes Rights to 'Predisposed'
The comedy from writer-directors Philip Dorling and Ron Nyswaner had its world premiere at the festival in January.
IFC Films has acquired North American rights to Predisposed from writer-directors Philip Dorling and Ron Nyswaner. The comedy had its world premiere in the Premieres section of the Sundance Film Festival in January.
Jesse Eisenberg, Melissa Leo and Tracy Morgan star in the story of a piano prodigy struggling through an increasingly chaotic day that includes an audition for a prestigious music program. Brice Dal Farra, Claude Dal Farra and Lauren Munsch of BCDF Pictures produced along with Nyswaner, Neda Armian and Paul Prokop.
The BCDF trio also had the films Bachelorette and Liberal Arts in the 2012 program. IFC picked up Liberal Arts, and the Weinstein Co.'s new Radius label grabbed rights to Bachelorette.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)
- Chris Hemsworth Says 'Age of Ultron' Is 'Bigger' & 'Crazier' Than the First 'Avengers'
- Kristen Bell on Her 'Veronica Mars' Homecoming, Tasering the Paparazzi, and Being the Next Bill Shatner
- The New 'Orphan Black' Season 2 Trailer Will Make Your Monday So Much Better (VIDEO)
- 'Fantastic Four' Reboot: Did Miles Teller Reveal a Revamp of the Origin Story?