Sundance 2012: IFC Films Takes Rights to 'Predisposed'
The comedy from writer-directors Philip Dorling and Ron Nyswaner had its world premiere at the festival in January.
IFC Films has acquired North American rights to Predisposed from writer-directors Philip Dorling and Ron Nyswaner. The comedy had its world premiere in the Premieres section of the Sundance Film Festival in January.
Jesse Eisenberg, Melissa Leo and Tracy Morgan star in the story of a piano prodigy struggling through an increasingly chaotic day that includes an audition for a prestigious music program. Brice Dal Farra, Claude Dal Farra and Lauren Munsch of BCDF Pictures produced along with Nyswaner, Neda Armian and Paul Prokop.
The BCDF trio also had the films Bachelorette and Liberal Arts in the 2012 program. IFC picked up Liberal Arts, and the Weinstein Co.'s new Radius label grabbed rights to Bachelorette.
- The Cast Of 'Will & Grace' Reunited And It Was Almost Too Adorable To Handle
- Arrest Made After Reported Hacking Of Pippa Middleton's Photos
- Adam Levine And Behati Prinsloo Share Adorable First Photo Of Daughter Dusty Rose
- Miley Cyrus And Billy Idol Give The Crowd 'More, More, More' At iHeartRadio Music Festival
- The Nirvana Nevermind Baby Recreated the Famous Cover and He Looks Exactly the Same (No, Not Really, He Got Older)
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Joins Weird Al Yankovic to Sing ‘Yoda,’ Achieving the Much Sought After Nerd Holy Trinity
- Michael Bay’s Next Transformers Film Criticized for Using Nazi Flags at Winston Churchill’s Home
- Kanye Did a Surprise Set at Chance the Rapper’s Magnificent Coloring Day Festival, But It’s Kanye, So Really, How Surprised Were You?