Sundance 2012: Madmen Entertainment Takes Rights to 'Marina Abramovic' Doc Down Under
The film had its world premiere in the U.S. documentary competition of the festival.
Madmen Entertainment has acquired rights to Matthew Akers' documentary Marina Abramovic: The Artist Is Present in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. The film had its world premiere in the U.S. documentary competition of the festival.
Jeff Dupre and Maro Chermayeff produced the project.
David Koh, Josh Braun and Dan Braun of Submarine Entertainment negotiated the deal on behalf of the filmmakers. Paul Wiegard negotiated for Madman Entertainment.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bart Simpson Gets A Fake ID On An 'American Dad' That Channels 'Breaking Bad'
- 'Revenge': Victoria's RSVP Throws A Huge Wrench In Emily's Plans (VIDEO)
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini-Series Premiere Puts Bonnie In Charge Of Duo's Crime Spree (VIDEO)
- 'Once Upon A Time' Returns To Storybrooke, But Peter Pan Is Planning A Curse (VIDEO)
- Weekend Box Office: 'Frozen' Ices Out 'Catching Fire' With $31.6M in Second Week
- Another Very NSFW 'Nymphomaniac' Clip: Jamie Bell Is in the Giving Spirit (VIDEO)
- 'In Secret' Trailer: Oscar Isaac and Elizabeth Olsen Are Killer Lovers (VIDEO)
- 'Star Wars' Fans, Start Saving: Han Solo Gun to Go Up for Auction