Sundance 2013: Icarus Films Nabs Documentary 'The Machine Which Makes Everything Disappear'
The film is screening in the World Cinema Documentary Competition section and premieres Friday.
Icarus Films has acquired North American rights to the documentary The Machine Which Makes Everything Disappear.
The Machine tracks Georgian filmmaker Tinatin Gurchiani's quest to make a movie featuring young adults growing up in the former Soviet Union country.
The film premieres Friday at the Sundance Resort Screening Room.
Tamar Gurchiani executive produced.
Icarus Films plans to give the documentary a theatrical release.
Email: Daniel.Miller@THR.com; Tatiana.Siegel@THR.com
- Box Office: Why Did 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Have the Weakest Opening of the Franchise?
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5, Episode 7 Recap: You're Not Holding it Right
- Weekend Box Office: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' Soars to the Top Spot
- 10 of the Greatest Movie Transformations Ever
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Couldn't Have Done 'Cake' Five Years Ago
- Gwen Stefani Drops 'Spark the Fire' Produced by Pharrell Williams - Full Song & Lyrics!
- Kate Beckinsale Grabs Dinner with Hubby Len Wiseman After Introducing One Direction at AMAs 2014!
- Melissa McCarthy Set to Star As Tinker Bell in Upcoming Film