Oscilloscope Acquires Sundance Film 'Hello I Must Be Going'
The comedy from director Todd Louiso screened in the Festival's U.S. dramatic competition section.
Oscilloscope Laboratories has acquired North American rights to Sundance comedy Hello I Must Be Going. The film will have a theatrical release this year.
The film from director Todd Louiso premiered at the festival in January and screened in the U.S. dramatic competition section. Hello I Must Be Going is the second Sundance acquisition made by Oscilloscope this year; in February the company picked up U.S. rights to drama 28 Hotel Rooms.
Hello I Must Be Going stars Melanie Lynskey (Win Win, Up in the Air) as Amy, a recently-divorced New York photographer who moves back in with her parents at their suburban Connecticut home. Amy's life is shaken up when she starts an affair with a young actor.
The film co-stars Blythe Danner and Christopher Abbott; it was written by Sarah Koskoff and produced by Mary Jane Skalski and Hans Ritter.
The filmmakers were represented by WME Global's Liesl Copland and Deb Mcintosh. David Fenkel represented Oscilloscope in the negotiations.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 10 Reimagined Disney Posters Bring Your Favorite Childhood Characters Back To Life
- DOCUMENTARY: How One Email Changed One Guy's Life... Forever
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her Sex Toy On Twitter, Should Seriously Be Taught What TMI Means
- Here's Everything Wrong With 'Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull'
- Diane Kruger Ties Up Her Shirt to Reveal Her Flat Stomach
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reenacts YouTube Viral Sensation 'David at the Dentist' - Watch Now!
- Michelle Obama Hosts Women in Soul Event, President Barack Obama Flubs Spelling of Aretha Franklin's 'Respect'
- Find Out How Oprah Winfrey Got Fooled By Princess Diana!