Sundance Pic 'Son of No One' Gets a Release Date and a New Cut
Anchor Bay sets Nov. 4 release for the cop thriller starring Channing Tatum.
Anchor Bay Films has set November 4, 2011, as the release date for Son of No One, the all-star crime thriller from Dito Montiel.
But the version hitting screens will be different than the version that premiered at the Sundance Film Festival, where Anchor Bay picked it up.
“After acquiring The Son of No One at Sundance earlier this year, we worked with the filmmakers to tighten some sequences and we’re thrilled to be bringing a new cut to theatres in November that we’re very proud of,” said Anchor Bay’s exec vp, acquisitions and co-production Kevin Kasha in a statement.
The movie is set to open in 10 markets.
According to the company, No One sees Channing Tatum as “a second-generation cop who gets in over his head when he’s assigned to re-open a double homicide cold case in his Queens neighborhood.”
The cast includes Al Pacino, Juliette Binoche, Tracy Morgan, Katie Holmes and Ray Liotta.
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project