SXSW: '12 O'Clock Boys' Poster Debuts (Exclusive)
Lotfy Nathan's doc will have its world premiere at the fest on March 10.
12 O'Clock Boys, a documentary from Lotfy Nathan, will have its world premiere at the South by Southwest Film Festival on Sunday, March 10.
The film follows Pug, a 13-year-old boy growing up in West Baltimore who loves to hang out with The 12 O’Clock Boys, a gang of illegal dirt bike riders. Pug has a whole lot of personality, telling the filmmakers at one point, "I've been on this Earth for a decade and a couple years, so what that makes me -- I'm a grown ass man." (Watch the trailer below.)
The doc, which is Nathan's first film, will screen in the festival's Documentary Competition.
THR here hosts an exclusive poster for the film. View it below.
Screenings of 12 O'Clock Boys are as follows:
Sunday, March 10 – 11:15 a.m., Stateside Theatre
Monday, March 11 – 1:45 p.m., Violet Crown 3&4
Friday, March 15 – 11:15 a.m., Stateside Theatre
SXSW runs March 8-16 in Austin.
Email: Rebecca.Ford@thr.com; Twitter: @Beccamford
- Marvin Gaye's Sister Zeola Sets The Record Straight On Reported Family Feud Over 'Blurred Lines' Lawsuit
- New Film Healing of Love Is Challenging the Paradigm of Relationships
- The Death of Fake Reality Television, The Birth of 'Connected'
- Morgan Spurlock, 'One Direction: This Is Us' Director: Zayn Malik 'Struggled The Most' With Touring Demands
- Pia Mia Seduces Us In 'F--k With U' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Jamie Chung Has a Condom Problem in 'Resident Advisors' Clip (Exclusive Video)
- Mark Wahlberg Producing Boston Marathon Bombing Movie 'Patriot's Day'
- Stephen Amell Signs Up to Play Megan Fox's Love Interest in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2'