SXSW: '12 O'Clock Boys' Poster Debuts (Exclusive)
Lotfy Nathan's doc will have its world premiere at the fest on March 10.
12 O'Clock Boys, a documentary from Lotfy Nathan, will have its world premiere at the South by Southwest Film Festival on Sunday, March 10.
The film follows Pug, a 13-year-old boy growing up in West Baltimore who loves to hang out with The 12 O’Clock Boys, a gang of illegal dirt bike riders. Pug has a whole lot of personality, telling the filmmakers at one point, "I've been on this Earth for a decade and a couple years, so what that makes me -- I'm a grown ass man." (Watch the trailer below.)
The doc, which is Nathan's first film, will screen in the festival's Documentary Competition.
THR here hosts an exclusive poster for the film. View it below.
Screenings of 12 O'Clock Boys are as follows:
Sunday, March 10 – 11:15 a.m., Stateside Theatre
Monday, March 11 – 1:45 p.m., Violet Crown 3&4
Friday, March 15 – 11:15 a.m., Stateside Theatre
SXSW runs March 8-16 in Austin.
Email: Rebecca.Ford@thr.com; Twitter: @Beccamford
- 10 Promising Independent Horror Films to Watch Out For This Year
- Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates Trailer: Adam Devine and Zac Efron Are Rowdy, But Anna Kendrick and Aubrey Plaza Are Rowdier
- Watch James Corden and Elton John’s Very Rainy But Very Fun Carpool Karaoke Session
- The Wire Fans Might Have Enjoyed the Reunion Toyota Staged in This Prius Commercial
- Beyonce Celebrates Epic 2016 Super Bowl Halftime Show with Jay-Z & Mother Tina!
- Will Ferrell Is an 'Exotic' Animal Expert on Colbert's Post-Super Bowl Special (Video)
- Zac Efron & Adam DeVine In 'Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Johnny Depp Says He 'Tortured' Leonardo DiCaprio During 'What's Eating Gilbert Grape' Filming