SXSW: '12 O'Clock Boys' Poster Debuts (Exclusive)
Lotfy Nathan's doc will have its world premiere at the fest on March 10.
12 O'Clock Boys, a documentary from Lotfy Nathan, will have its world premiere at the South by Southwest Film Festival on Sunday, March 10.
The film follows Pug, a 13-year-old boy growing up in West Baltimore who loves to hang out with The 12 O’Clock Boys, a gang of illegal dirt bike riders. Pug has a whole lot of personality, telling the filmmakers at one point, "I've been on this Earth for a decade and a couple years, so what that makes me -- I'm a grown ass man." (Watch the trailer below.)
The doc, which is Nathan's first film, will screen in the festival's Documentary Competition.
THR here hosts an exclusive poster for the film. View it below.
Screenings of 12 O'Clock Boys are as follows:
Sunday, March 10 – 11:15 a.m., Stateside Theatre
Monday, March 11 – 1:45 p.m., Violet Crown 3&4
Friday, March 15 – 11:15 a.m., Stateside Theatre
SXSW runs March 8-16 in Austin.
Email: Rebecca.Ford@thr.com; Twitter: @Beccamford
- 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Cast Takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Watch Uncensored Robin Williams Joke Used In Emmys Tribute
- Emmy 2014 Snubs And Surprises: 'Modern Family' Wins, 'True Detective' Falls Short
- Friends, Rain Plans, Love Songs & Lullabies: Conversations with Smokey Robinson, Israel Nash & Darryl Tookes
- Emmys 2014: Aaron Paul's Speech Crashes Kind Campaign Site
- Emmys 2014: Watch Billy Crystal's Moving Tribute to Robin Williams (VIDEO)
- Weird Al Yankovic Revamps TV Theme Songs at Emmy Awards — 'Game of Thrones,' You're Welcome (VIDEO)
- Emmys 2014: Bryan Cranston Makes Out With Julia Louis-Dreyfus in 'Seinfeld' Throwback