SXSW: '12 O'Clock Boys' Poster Debuts (Exclusive)
Lotfy Nathan's doc will have its world premiere at the fest on March 10.
12 O'Clock Boys, a documentary from Lotfy Nathan, will have its world premiere at the South by Southwest Film Festival on Sunday, March 10.
The film follows Pug, a 13-year-old boy growing up in West Baltimore who loves to hang out with The 12 O’Clock Boys, a gang of illegal dirt bike riders. Pug has a whole lot of personality, telling the filmmakers at one point, "I've been on this Earth for a decade and a couple years, so what that makes me -- I'm a grown ass man." (Watch the trailer below.)
The doc, which is Nathan's first film, will screen in the festival's Documentary Competition.
THR here hosts an exclusive poster for the film. View it below.
Screenings of 12 O'Clock Boys are as follows:
Sunday, March 10 – 11:15 a.m., Stateside Theatre
Monday, March 11 – 1:45 p.m., Violet Crown 3&4
Friday, March 15 – 11:15 a.m., Stateside Theatre
SXSW runs March 8-16 in Austin.
Email: Rebecca.Ford@thr.com; Twitter: @Beccamford
- Dierks Bentley Weighs In On The 'Girl Crush' Country Radio Controversy
- Cookie Lyon of Fox's 'Empire' Sheds Rare Light on Black Women's Incarceration and Reentry
- Ryan Reynolds Spoofs Burt Reynolds In First 'Deadpool' Photo
- What Lindsay From 'Freaks And Geeks' Would Be Up To Today, According to Linda Cardellini
- Sean Hayes & Hubby Lip Sync Iggy Azalea & Jennifer Hudson's 'Trouble' - Watch Now!
- Kim Kardashian's Platinum Blonde Hair Looks Amazing on 'Elle France' April 2015 Cover
- Zayn Malik & Fiancee Perrie Edwards Spotted Out Separately After Leaving One Direction
- Carey Mulligan Talks Cooking Spaghetti Bolognese in 'Skylight' Every Night on 'The Tonight Show' - Watch Here!