SXSW 2012: 'Starlet' Poster Featuring Dree Hemingway Debuts (Exclusive)
Besedka Johnson co-stars in the competition drama, making its world premiere at the film festival.
Dree Hemingway and Besedka Johnson star in the drama Starlet, which will have its world premiere at the SXSW Film Festival in March.
Sean Baker, whose first film Four Letter Words played at the fest in 2001, co-wrote and directed the narrative competition film.
The Hollywood Reporter here exclusively hosts the poster, which features a smoke-shrouded shot of rookie actress Hemingway.
Chris Bergoch co-wrote the screenplay, about the peculiar friendship between a 21-year-old girl and an 85-year-old woman in the San Fernando Valley. Stella Maeve, James Ransone and Karren Karagulian co-star.
The film festival runs March 9-17 in Austin, Texas.
- Denis O’Hare Got Tips From RuPaul’s Alaska to Play ‘Liz Taylor’ for American Horror Story: Hotel
- Movies Need to Stop Explaining Everything (Looking at You, The Walk)
- Nicole Kidman Will Guest on Empire After She Stops Living Out Her English Fantasies
- What We Learned From Everything Is Copy, a Sweet Film Nora Ephron’s Son Jacob Bernstein Made About Her
- Nick Jonas Sets the Record Straight About His Dating Life!
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Pro Allison Holker Talks Marrying Hubby tWitch in Her Week Four Blog!
- Isabella Cruise Marries Max Parker in Secret London Wedding!
- The Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Says Someone From Stefan's Past Will Shake Up Steroline (JJ Interview)