SXSW 2012: 'Starlet' Poster Featuring Dree Hemingway Debuts (Exclusive)
Besedka Johnson co-stars in the competition drama, making its world premiere at the film festival.
Dree Hemingway and Besedka Johnson star in the drama Starlet, which will have its world premiere at the SXSW Film Festival in March.
Sean Baker, whose first film Four Letter Words played at the fest in 2001, co-wrote and directed the narrative competition film.
The Hollywood Reporter here exclusively hosts the poster, which features a smoke-shrouded shot of rookie actress Hemingway.
Chris Bergoch co-wrote the screenplay, about the peculiar friendship between a 21-year-old girl and an 85-year-old woman in the San Fernando Valley. Stella Maeve, James Ransone and Karren Karagulian co-star.
The film festival runs March 9-17 in Austin, Texas.
- Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar And Selma Blair Had The Best 'Cruel Intentions' Reunion
- Cabaret: Betty Buckley Shines A (Ghost) Light At Joe's Pub
- 'Kung Fury' Released On YouTube In All Its '80s-Inspired Glory
- Mariah Carey Slams 'American Idol' As 'Fake,' Calls It The 'Worst Experience' Of Her Life
- Chace Crawford Hits Up Hugo's For Lunch After Memorial Day Getaway
- Emmanuelle Chriqui & Zendaya Hit Up The Reveal Of The Penthouse Inspired by Vivienne Westwood
- Rita Ora Keeps Smiling After A$AP Rocky's 'Better Things' Song Diss