SXSW: New 'Plus One' Image Teases College Party of the Year (Exclusive)
Dennis Iliadis' supernatural thriller will have its world premiere during the Midnighters section of the fest.
Plus One, Dennis Iliadis’ supernatural thriller, will have its world premiere Sunday at the South by Southwest Film Festival.
The film follows three college friends (Rhys Wakefield, Colleen Dengel and Logan Miller) who go to the biggest party of the year. But a mysterious phenomenon disrupts the bash, sparking a series of strange events and pushing the party into chaos. The three challenged to keep their friendship together and -- more important -- try to stay alive.
Iliadis' credits include horror remake The Last House on the Left, which grossed $45.3 million worldwide in 2009. Plus One's screenplay was written by Bill Gullo.
Plus One will premiere during the genre-heavy Midnighters section of the fest.
Here, The Hollywood Reporter exclusively hosts a new image from the film. In it, three party attendees (Dengel, Miller and Rohan Kymal) are provided with a feast for their eyes -- a naked woman (Crystal Lo) covered in sushi.
Here are the SXSW screenings for Plus One:
11:30 p.m. Sunday, March 10, Alamo Ritz 1 & 2
7:45 p.m. Monday, March 11, Violet Crown 3 & 4
11:59 p.m. Thursday, March 14, Alamo Ritz 1
SXSW runs March 8-16 in Austin.
Email: Rebecca.Ford@thr.com; Twitter: @Beccamford
- 'The Theory of Everything' Shines a Light on Stephen Hawking's Love Life
- Robert Rodriguez's Inspiring Speech Will Make You Proud To Be American
- Victoria Justice On Dealing With Cyberbullying, Fashion Inspiration And Her Advice To Teens
- James Franco's New Film 'Kink' Explores BDSM Community, Lifestyle
- Lena Dunham Felt So Much Joy Watching Andrew Rannells in 'Hedwig & the Angry Inch'
- Chris Martin Wears Fat Suit in Coldplay's 'True Love' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Swings By Kari Feinstein's Style Lounge Ahead of Emmys 2014
- New 'Gotham' Trailer Gives Viewers a Grim & Exciting View of What's to Come!