SXSW Preview: Clip From Avi Zev Weider's 'Welcome to the Machine' (Exclusive Video)
The competition documentary will have its world premiere Saturday, March 10.
In his documentary feature directing debut Welcome to the Machine, Avi Zev Weider uses the occasion of the birth of his triplets to take a look at how technology intermingles with and affects our humanness. The SXSW competition documentary will have its world premiere Saturday, March 10, at the Vimeo Theater at 11 a.m.
Ray Kurzweil and Jaron Lanier, who are both featured in the film, will participate in panels during the SXSW Interactive festival running concurrent with the film portion.
THR here hosts an exclusive clip from the movie. Watch it above.
- 'Wish I Was Here' Star Ashley Greene Wants You to Check Out These 5 TV Shows & Movies
- Best of Late Night TV: "Guardians of the Galaxy" Cast Takes Over Kimmel, Kate Hudson Plays Box of Lies (VIDEO)
- This 'You've Got To Be Kidding Me' Supercut Is One For The Ages
- Katie Holmes Behind the Camera in 'In Short'
- Charlie Hunnam Speaks Up About 'Sons of Anarchy' Emmy Snubs at FX TCA Panel
- Daniel Radcliffe Premieres 'What If' in Toronto After Closing Out Broadway's 'Cripple of Inishmaan'
- Selena Gomez & Cara Delevingne are Saint-Tropez Bikini Babes!
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Missed His Kids So Much During Reality Show Promo Trip