SXSW Preview: 'The Source' Competition Documentary Sneak Peek (Exclusive Video)
Jodi Wille and Maria Demopoulos' film will have its world premiere Sunday, March 11.
Jodi Wille and Maria Demopoulos' competition documentary The Source will have its world premiere Sunday, March 11, at 1:15 pm at the Vimeo Theater.
The Hollywood Reporter here hosts an exclusive clip from the SXSW film, which centers on the Source Family, an experiment in utopian living in the 1970s that included a charismatic spiritual leader, a rock band and a restaurant on the Sunset Strip that fed vegetarian food to the stars.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lupita Nyong'o & Scarlett Johansson Lend Their Voices to 'The Jungle Book'
- The Third 'Hobbit' Movie Has a New Subtitle: 'The Battle of the Five Armies'
- Jared Harris on 'The Quiet Ones,' His 'Mad Men' Death, and Replacing Daniel Day-Lewis
- Romantic Movie Mistakes: 7 Blunders That Will Break Your Heart (PHOTOS)
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Discusses Show's 'Bittersweet' Ending with 'Scene' (Exclusive!)
- Jennifer Aniston & Anna Kendrick Get Emotional Lying Down on Train Tracks for 'Cake'
- Courteney Cox & Kate Walsh Party with 'Vanity Fair' at Tribeca!
- Lily Allen Praises Pop Divas in 'Sheezus' Music Video - Watch Now!