SXSW Preview: 'The Source' Competition Documentary Sneak Peek (Exclusive Video)
Jodi Wille and Maria Demopoulos' film will have its world premiere Sunday, March 11.
Jodi Wille and Maria Demopoulos' competition documentary The Source will have its world premiere Sunday, March 11, at 1:15 pm at the Vimeo Theater.
The Hollywood Reporter here hosts an exclusive clip from the SXSW film, which centers on the Source Family, an experiment in utopian living in the 1970s that included a charismatic spiritual leader, a rock band and a restaurant on the Sunset Strip that fed vegetarian food to the stars.
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project
- Renee Zellweger Breaks Silence on New Look: 'I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different'