SXSW Preview: 'The Source' Competition Documentary Sneak Peek (Exclusive Video)
Jodi Wille and Maria Demopoulos' film will have its world premiere Sunday, March 11.
Jodi Wille and Maria Demopoulos' competition documentary The Source will have its world premiere Sunday, March 11, at 1:15 pm at the Vimeo Theater.
The Hollywood Reporter here hosts an exclusive clip from the SXSW film, which centers on the Source Family, an experiment in utopian living in the 1970s that included a charismatic spiritual leader, a rock band and a restaurant on the Sunset Strip that fed vegetarian food to the stars.
- Weekend Box Office: 'Magic Mike XXL' and 'Terminator Genisys' Lose Out to 'Jurassic World'
- 9 Reasons Why 'Independence Day' Is Still Cool As Sh--
- 'Victor Frankenstein' First Photo Shows James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe in Peril
- Conan O'Brien Crashed a 'Magic Mike XXL' Girls Night - and It Was Glorious
- Kim Kardashian Shares More Fourth of July Family Photos!
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Irina Shayk Sit Front Row for Atelier Versace Show at Paris Fashion Week
- David & Victoria Beckham Celebrate 16-Year Anniversary
- Kit Harington's Long Hair is Giving 'Game of Thrones' Fans Hope That Jon Snow Will Be Back