SXSW Preview: 'The Source' Competition Documentary Sneak Peek (Exclusive Video)
Jodi Wille and Maria Demopoulos' film will have its world premiere Sunday, March 11.
Jodi Wille and Maria Demopoulos' competition documentary The Source will have its world premiere Sunday, March 11, at 1:15 pm at the Vimeo Theater.
The Hollywood Reporter here hosts an exclusive clip from the SXSW film, which centers on the Source Family, an experiment in utopian living in the 1970s that included a charismatic spiritual leader, a rock band and a restaurant on the Sunset Strip that fed vegetarian food to the stars.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years