'Take This Waltz' Trailer Finds Michelle Williams, Seth Rogen and Luke Kirby in a Love Triangle (Video)
The Sarah Polley-directed film debuted at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2011.
Michelle Williams is caught between two loves in director Sarah Polley’s sophomore effort, Take This Waltz.
In the first full-length trailer, which hit the web on Wednesday, Williams embraces a girl-next-door look not unlike her Blue Valentine style. During a chance encounter with Luke Kirby’s character, Williams is forced to reevaluate her relationship with her husband, played by Seth Rogen, as she struggles to cope with newfound emotions.
Comedienne Sarah Silverman also stars in the film.
Take This Waltz debuted at the Toronto International Film Festival in September 2011. The project is set for a June 29 theatrical release via Magnolia Pictures, but will be available on VOD beginning May 25.
Watch the trailer below.
- Asylum Film Or Children's Book With Tara Reid And Ian Ziering, Stars of 'Sharknado 2'
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Explains How Batman Is Like Pussy Riot
- (VIDEO) Multi-Channel Network Collective Digital Studio Launches New Content for Purina
- Watch #AOLBUILD Live Stream Featuring Aubrey Plaza, Dane Dehaan and @LifeAftrBeth Director Jeff Baena
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler