'Take This Waltz' Trailer Finds Michelle Williams, Seth Rogen and Luke Kirby in a Love Triangle (Video)
The Sarah Polley-directed film debuted at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2011.
Michelle Williams is caught between two loves in director Sarah Polley’s sophomore effort, Take This Waltz.
In the first full-length trailer, which hit the web on Wednesday, Williams embraces a girl-next-door look not unlike her Blue Valentine style. During a chance encounter with Luke Kirby’s character, Williams is forced to reevaluate her relationship with her husband, played by Seth Rogen, as she struggles to cope with newfound emotions.
Comedienne Sarah Silverman also stars in the film.
Take This Waltz debuted at the Toronto International Film Festival in September 2011. The project is set for a June 29 theatrical release via Magnolia Pictures, but will be available on VOD beginning May 25.
Watch the trailer below.
- Kendall Jenner Snaps A Selfie In Her Underwear
- Essence Festival Attracts Thousands To New Orleans To Celebrate, Empower Black Lives Everywhere
- Margot Robbie Celebrates Her Birthday As Harley Quinn On The Set Of 'Suicide Squad'
- INTERVIEW: Dana Nachman, Patricia Wilson, and Mike Jutan on Batkid Begins
- Joey Chestnut Gets Upset By Matthew Stonie at Hot Dog Eating Contest (Video)
- Kate Hudson Slays the National Anthem For Independence Day - Watch Now!
- Milla Jovovich Flaunts Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth Three Months Ago
- Karolina Kurkova Is Pregnant Again, Expecting Second Baby With Husband Archie Drury