'Take This Waltz' Trailer Finds Michelle Williams, Seth Rogen and Luke Kirby in a Love Triangle (Video)
The Sarah Polley-directed film debuted at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2011.
Michelle Williams is caught between two loves in director Sarah Polley’s sophomore effort, Take This Waltz.
In the first full-length trailer, which hit the web on Wednesday, Williams embraces a girl-next-door look not unlike her Blue Valentine style. During a chance encounter with Luke Kirby’s character, Williams is forced to reevaluate her relationship with her husband, played by Seth Rogen, as she struggles to cope with newfound emotions.
Comedienne Sarah Silverman also stars in the film.
Take This Waltz debuted at the Toronto International Film Festival in September 2011. The project is set for a June 29 theatrical release via Magnolia Pictures, but will be available on VOD beginning May 25.
Watch the trailer below.
- Mo’Nique Says She Was Supposed to Play Empire’s Cookie First
- Felicity Huffman on American Crime and Playing an Unlikable Character
- Read an Annotated Excerpt From Adam Rapp’s Novel Know Your Beholder
- Vince Vaughn Got Photoshopped Into Cheesy Stock Photos Because This Is How You Promote a Movie in 2015
- 'Guardians,' 'Fault in Our Stars,' 'Neighbors' Dominate MTV Movie Award Noms
- See What Happens When 'When Wes Anderson Meets 'X-Men' (VIDEO)
- Best of Late Night TV: Ansel Elgort's Embarrassing Bruce Willis Story, Norman Reedus' Best Fan-Licking Requests (VIDEO)
- Recap of Pretty Little Liars Season 5 Episode 22: To Plea or Not To Plea