Talent Agency Decides Not to Represent Casey Anthony Lawyer Jose Baez (Exclusive)
Paradigm had signed the lawyer Thursday afternoon.
Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez has been dropped by the talent agency that signed him earlier Thursday.
Sources tell THR that the Paradigm agency has decided not to represent the controversial attorney, reversing course just hours after signing Baez on Thursday afternoon. The agency had planned to handle the attorney in areas including broadcasting, books, film and TV movie rights.
Sources within the agency did not provide a reason why Baez would not be represented there, but an email went around the agency Thursday night stating, "We have informed Jose Baez tonight that we will not be representing him."
The signing of the defense lawyer did elicit some negative reaction in Hollywood and elsewhere.
- Son Of Imprisoned Rapper Mac Phipps Says 'It's A Good Feeling' Dad May Be Home Soon
- The Lesson Robin Williams Taught Marlon Brando About Acting
- Donald Trump Slams Lawyer Who Claimed He Called Her 'Disgusting' Over Breast Milk
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner's Latest Ensembles Are Giving Us Major '70s Vibes
- 'Mission: Impossible' Director Reveals the Crazy Action Scene You May Never See
- Tom Cruise on How 'Mission: Impossible' Raises the Emotional Stakes
- Michael Keaton and Rachel McAdams Dig Into Church Scandal in 'Spotlight' Trailer
- 'Rogue Nation' Director Chris McQuarrie Reveals How to Make Great Action Scenes