Talent Agency Decides Not to Represent Casey Anthony Lawyer Jose Baez (Exclusive)
Paradigm had signed the lawyer Thursday afternoon.
Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez has been dropped by the talent agency that signed him earlier Thursday.
Sources tell THR that the Paradigm agency has decided not to represent the controversial attorney, reversing course just hours after signing Baez on Thursday afternoon. The agency had planned to handle the attorney in areas including broadcasting, books, film and TV movie rights.
Sources within the agency did not provide a reason why Baez would not be represented there, but an email went around the agency Thursday night stating, "We have informed Jose Baez tonight that we will not be representing him."
The signing of the defense lawyer did elicit some negative reaction in Hollywood and elsewhere.
- You Can Now Stream David Bowie’s Previously Unreleased Album The Gouster
- Do the Right Thing Actor Bill Nunn Dead at 62
- Seth Meyers Discusses Jimmy Fallon’s Trump Interview and the Role of Late Night TV: ‘People Use It For Escapism’
- There’s Lots and Lots and Lots of Sexual Innuendo in the Music Video for Tegan and Sara’s ‘Stop Desire’
- Carrie Fisher Explains Why Han Solo & Princess Leia Broke Up Before 'The Force Awakens'
- Troye Sivan Brings Music to Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party with Fifth Harmony's Ally & Dinah!
- Jon Voight Talks About Angelina Jolie After Her Divorce News
- Ariel Winter & Sarah Hyland Take a 'Modern Family' Break to Celebrate Young Hollywood