TALENT SIGNINGS: New Clients at CAA, UTA, APA, Aperture
The week's worth of new talent agency and management company signings.
Jamie Denbo, co-creator and star of the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre show Ronna & Beverly, has signed with CAA. She is currently developing a project at CBS Televison Studios for CBS with producer Ash Atalla; the half-hour project is based on the comedic novel, I Lick My Cheese. Denbo is also represented by law firm Stone Meyer Genow Smelkinson & Binder LLP.
Maternity expert Rosie Pope, star of Bravo's Pregnant in Heels, has signed with APA. Heels premiered April 5, airing eight episodes in its first season; the show was renewed for a second season and production is slated to begin this fall. APA will work with Pope to launch a lifestyle brand.
Maggie Bandur, supervising producer on NBC's Community, has signed with UTA. Bandur was previously co-executive producer of TBS' My Boys, consulting producer of CW's Life is Wild and producer of Fox's Malcolm in the Middle.
Ross Patterson, who won the IFC Out of the Box Award at the New York Television Festival, has signed with management company Aperture Entertainment. Patterson's film credits include Accepted and The New Guy. He is also represented by law firm Sloane Offer Weber & Dern LLP.
- Rihanna Slips Into A Bikini After Closing Out Monster Tour, Casually Hangs On A Yacht
- Here Is What A Mashup Of Scarlett Johansson And Jennifer Lawrence Looks Like
- Pat O'Brien Explains Why So Many Celebrities Aren't Truly Happy (VIDEO)
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Fatal Finale Says Goodbye To One Huge Character
- Heidi Klum Completes Ice Bucket Challenge on 'America's Got Talent'!
- Chelsea Handler Dines with Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston & More After Ending 'Chelsea Lately'
- Jennifer Aniston Doesn't Want Her 'Value as a Woman' to be Defined By Marriage & Children
- Orlando Bloom Rocks Unique Shirt at 'Zulu' Press Conference in Japan