Taylor Swift Signs With IMG (Exclusive)
The pop singer has segued into an acting career in recent years with roles in "Valentine's Day" and "The Lorax" and remains with WME for representation in film, television and touring.
Music superstar Taylor Swift has signed with IMG for representation in worldwide marketing, endorsements, tour sponsorships and licensing.
She continues to be represented by WME in other areas, including film, television, books and touring.
Swift has won six Grammy Awards and sold more than 20 million records worldwide. The singer's eponymous first album was released in 2006 when she was 16 and featured five singles that went platinum, including "Tim McGraw" and "Teardrops on My Guitar."
She since has released two other full-length studio albums: Fearless (2008) and Speak Now (2010). She also contributed the song "Safe & Sound" to this year's Hunger Games soundtrack.
Swift has pursued acting in recent years, appearing in Valentine's Day (2010) and lending her voice to the March animated film The Lorax. She also has hosted Saturday Night Live and appeared on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, both in 2009.
Media company IMG has various divisions, including a television unit that distributes and produces sports programs, a brand consulting group and a talent representation group, which manages the careers of athletes, executives, actors and musicians.
The company was founded by Mark McCormack and was headed by Ted Forstmann until his death late last year.
Swift will be represented by a team led by Alan Zucker, who is senior vp of IMG's clients division and managing director of its talent marketing division.
- It Has Been a Very Long Time Since a Monologue Joke Bombed As Hard As the One Seth Meyers Tried Last Night
- Liz Meriwether on How They Changed New Girl While Zooey Deschanel Is on Maternity Leave
- Full Frontal Presents ‘A Jeb in Winter,’ a Study of the Cold, Silent Despair That Is Jeb Bush’s New Hampshire Campaign
- Bon Iver Share a Gorgeous, ‘Very Old’ Unreleased Song for Your Winter Blues
- Rapper DMX Hospitalized for Asthma Attack, Had No Pulse When Found (Report)
- Beyonce Rented a 10K a Night House for Super Bowl 2016!
- Kendall & Kylie Jenner Get Support From Kanye West at Launch of Lifestyle Brand in NYC
- Tom Hiddleston Leaves Little to the Imagination in 'High-Rise' Trailer - Watch Now!