'The First Time' Trailer: Dylan O'Brien and Britt Robertson Fall in Love (Video)
Victoria Justice also stars in the teen dramedy from director Jon Kasdan.
You’ll never forget your first time.
Dylan O’Brien and Britt Robertson experience several “firsts” in the indie film from director Jon Kasdan (In the Land of Women), which premiered at Sundance earlier this year.
As the film preps for its official release, Sony has released the first official trailer for the coming of age dramedy. Watch below as O’Brien attempts to woo Victoria Justice, but winds up falling for Robertson as the duo embark on a whirlwind 48-hours.
While promoting their film in Park City earlier this year, the actors and Kasdan stopped by The Hollywood Reporter’s video lounge.
“The film is basically about two kids who meet one night at a party, and it’s sort of the unraveling of their relationship,”Robertson told THR. “They experience all these firsts together.”
For his character, O’Brien said the film was also about “him becoming a man.”
“Teen movies tend to be very raunchy comedies or very sappy love stories, and this is somewhere between – hopefully,” said Kasdan. “It’s a more rounded, real, love story. I hope there’s people that want to see it.”
The First Time opens in select theaters Oct. 19.
- The 9 Best 'Sharknado' GIFs Ever
- Best of Late Night TV: Daniel Radcliffe Cuts a Stranger's Hair, Vin Diesel Gives Language Lessons (VIDEO)
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Amy Poehler & Aubrey Plaza Celebrate with Chris Pratt at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Screening After Party!
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Jessica Found Dead at 47
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Hilarious 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Prank on The Roots - Watch Now!
- Girls' Allison Williams Lands Peter Pan Role in 'Peter Pan Live' on NBC!