'The First Time' Trailer: Dylan O'Brien and Britt Robertson Fall in Love (Video)
Victoria Justice also stars in the teen dramedy from director Jon Kasdan.
You’ll never forget your first time.
Dylan O’Brien and Britt Robertson experience several “firsts” in the indie film from director Jon Kasdan (In the Land of Women), which premiered at Sundance earlier this year.
As the film preps for its official release, Sony has released the first official trailer for the coming of age dramedy. Watch below as O’Brien attempts to woo Victoria Justice, but winds up falling for Robertson as the duo embark on a whirlwind 48-hours.
While promoting their film in Park City earlier this year, the actors and Kasdan stopped by The Hollywood Reporter’s video lounge.
“The film is basically about two kids who meet one night at a party, and it’s sort of the unraveling of their relationship,”Robertson told THR. “They experience all these firsts together.”
For his character, O’Brien said the film was also about “him becoming a man.”
“Teen movies tend to be very raunchy comedies or very sappy love stories, and this is somewhere between – hopefully,” said Kasdan. “It’s a more rounded, real, love story. I hope there’s people that want to see it.”
The First Time opens in select theaters Oct. 19.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Martin Scorsese Speaks Frankly to Film Students in Marrakech: "Always Protect That Spark"
- The Pixies Enlist Paz Lenchantin For Tour, Debut 'Another Toe In The Ocean'
- Demi Lovato Admits She Had A Hard Time Writing Her Book
- Weekend Box Office: 'Frozen' Ices Out 'Catching Fire' With $31.6M in Second Week
- Another Very NSFW 'Nymphomaniac' Clip: Jamie Bell Is in the Giving Spirit (VIDEO)
- 'In Secret' Trailer: Oscar Isaac and Elizabeth Olsen Are Killer Lovers (VIDEO)
- 'Star Wars' Fans, Start Saving: Han Solo Gun to Go Up for Auction