'Three Stooges' Star Will Sasso Signs With Paradigm (Exclusive)
The Canadian actor and comedian spent five seasons as a regular on "MADtv."
The Three Stooges star Will Sasso has signed with talent agency Paradigm.
Sasso starred as Curly in the Farrelly brothers' film reboot of the historic comedy franchise. Released in April, the film grossed $44 million.
The Canadian actor and comedian's film credits Life as We Know It, College Road Trip and The Legend of Awesomest Maximus, which he also executive produced.
Sasso recently starred opposite William Shatner in CBS’ $#*! My Dad Says and opposite Molly Shannon in TBS’ Neighbors From Hell. He also spent five seasons as a cast member and writer on the sketch comedy series MADtv.
His other television credits include Less Than Perfect, How I Met Your Mother and Two and a Half Men, among others.
Sasso is managed by Danielle Del at D2 Management.
- Jenny McCarthy Slams Rumor She Criticized Melissa McCarthy's Weight
- Jenny Lewis Doesn't Want To Be An 'Old Little Girl'
- Nicki Minaj Delays 'Anaconda' Release, But Gives Us Another Salacious Instagram Post
- How James Gunn Turned 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Into The Coolest & Weirdest Blockbuster Of 2014
- 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Trailer Suggests That Playtime Is Over (VIDEO)
- Weekend Box Office: Scarlett Johannson's 'Lucy' Beats The Rock's 'Hercules'
- All About That Mind-Blowing 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Footage From Comic-Con 2014
- 10 Facts About 'Godzilla 2,' 'Crimson Peak,' 'Skull Island,' and More, Straight From Comic-Con 2014