Tim Tebow Signs with Hollywood Talent Agency
The Denver Broncos phenom lands a contract with William Morris Endeavor.
NFL star quarterback Tim Tebow is going Hollywood.
Tebow, who broke out this season with a stunning string of wins with the Denver Broncos and became a cultural touchstone with his overtly religious comments, has signed with talent agency William Morris Endeavor, the agency confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
The 24-year-old quarterback's agents at WME will handle his off-the-field endeavors, such as endorsements, books, personal appearances, and any television or movie roles that come his way. Tebow continues to be represented by CAA for his football contracts.
Since breaking out this season, the former University of Florida star and Heisman Trophy winner has helped raise NFL ratings and has become a favorite of sports media. "Tebowing," his signature celebratory move, also entered the zeitgeist when it was widely mimicked.
Many have commented that Tebow could have a bright future in media or entertainment, and his endorsement deals (he's currently with Nike) will almost certainly increase in the wake of his breakout season.
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores
- 'Sharknado 3' to Ravage the 'Feast Coast' Next Summer
- Jennifer Lawrence Rocks Oscar de la Renta Dress at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration
- Jennifer Garner & Elizabeth Banks Get Recognized at Elle's Women in Hollywood Celebration
- Diane Kruger Talks Aging Gracefully & Embracing It in 'Harper's Bazaar Australia'
- Irina Shayk Displays Killer Abs Before Her Night Out on the Town