Toronto 2012: Kristen Wiig and Christopher Fitzgerald Share a Loopy Moment on the Set of 'Imogene' (Video)
The co-stars chat about the lighter side of shooting the Shari Springer Berman-directed comedy.
When asked what they enjoyed most about working with each other on the set of Imogene, Kristen Wiig and co-star Christopher Fitzgerald shared a long sigh -- then laughed.
The duo, who play brother and sister in the Shari Springer Berman-directed comedy that debuted at the Toronto International Film Festival, sat down with The Hollywood Reporter to chat about some lighter moments on set.
"Well, the very last scene, something we shot later in the shoot, it was like the end of the movie we're all in this limo and it was really late [and] we had a lot of fun that night," explained Wiig.
"She actually started calling me 'Chris' instead of 'Ralph,' the character's name," said Fitzgerald.
"I think people thought I was having a breakdown, because I was just sort of screaming 'Chris' in the middle of the scene and he was like, 'I'm Ralph'," said Wiig, laughing.
- Beyoncé Continues To Twirl On Them Haters With Incredible Album Sales
- Justin Bieber Angers PETA By Posing With Chained Tiger At Dad's Engagement Party
- Good Times and Good Guys: I'm So Glad I Got The Monkees To Think Of
- Mozart in the Jungle's Blair Tindall and The Doctors' Dr. Travis Stork on Life's Funny Twists
- The Puppet Master Franchise Is Getting a Reboot, Great News for Murder Puppet Enthusiasts Everywhere
- Ilana Glazer, Kate McKinnon, and Jillian Bell RSVP for Scarlett Johansson’s Bachelorette Party Comedy
- Beyoncé’s ‘Formation’ Finally Makes Its Huge Hot 100 Debut, But Prince Still Slays the Top 10
- Prince Used to Go Crazy for Broadway — and Broadway Stars