Tribeca Film Picks Up Horror Thriller 'Resolution'
The film, directed by Aaron Moorhead and Justin Benson, will be released in early 2013.
Tribeca Film has acquired North American rights to Aaron Moorhead and Justin Benson’s horror thriller Resolution. The distributor is planning an early 2013 theatrical release day and date with on-demand platforms.
The film, which has played the Tribeca Film Festival and the Fantasia International Film Festival, centers around two friends, one a junkie who is forced to go cold turkey in an isolated cabin.
“Resolution is a truly singular work that avoids easy classification,” Geoffrey Gilmore, chief creative officer of Tribeca Enterprises, said.
The deal was negotiated by Nick Savva, Tribeca Film director of acquisitions, with Nate Bolotin and Aram Tertzakian from XYZ Films, repping the filmmakers.
- 'Mission: Impossible' Director Reveals the Crazy Action Scene You May Never See
- Tom Cruise on How 'Mission: Impossible' Raises the Emotional Stakes
- Michael Keaton and Rachel McAdams Dig Into Church Scandal in 'Spotlight' Trailer
- 'Rogue Nation' Director Chris McQuarrie Reveals How to Make Great Action Scenes
- Nicole Kidman's 'Secret in Their Eyes' Gets New Release Date
- David Beckham Works Out After Late-Night Crepe With Brooklyn
- Tyra Banks Is Red Hot for 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 22 Premiere Party!