'Twilight's' Peter Facinelli Signs With APA (Exclusive)
The actor will reprise his role as vampire patriarch Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the saga's final film, which will be released this fall.
Peter Facinelli, best known for his performances in the Twilight film franchise, has signed with talent agency APA.
The film and television actor was previously represented by Paradigm.
Facinelli will reprise his role as vampire patriarch Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the final film of the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn -- Part 2, which will be released Nov. 12. He has appeared in all four of the previous movies in the franchise.
His other film credits include Can't Hardly Wait (1998), Riding in Cars with Boys (2001) and The Scorpion King (2002), among others.
Facinelli is a regular on the Showtime series Nurse Jackie. His other television credits include Damages, Six Feet Under and Fastlane.
Also signing with APA is Facinelli's production company, Facinelli Films, with the actor's producing partner, Rob Defranco. Facinelli Films' first movie, Loosies, was released in January; the actor wrote and starred in the feature opposite Jamie Alexander, Michael Madsen, Vincent Gallo and Joe Pantoliano.
Facinelli is also represented by Untitled Entertainment and attorney Steve Warren.
- Macabre Minstrel Alu Sings About Disease, Divorce and Survival on Her New Album
- Seattle Seahawks' Richard Sherman Dresses As Harry Potter -- And It's Awesome
- The ‘Bachelor’ Franchise Needs To Stop Giving Chad A Platform For His BS
- Ben Affleck Goes Full Boston To Get 'Kid Brother' Swing State To Vote
- The Pretty Little Liars Finale to Get One-Hour Post-Show Special
- Kesha Has Already Written and Recorded 22 New Songs That Are Just Waiting to Be Released; Dr. Luke Claims ‘She Exiled Herself’
- Let’s Not Go Back to the Good Old Days of Real Rap Beef
- The Stirring Music of the Met’s Guillaume Tell Helps Offset Its Aimless Direction