'Twilight's' Peter Facinelli Signs With APA (Exclusive)
The actor will reprise his role as vampire patriarch Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the saga's final film, which will be released this fall.
Peter Facinelli, best known for his performances in the Twilight film franchise, has signed with talent agency APA.
The film and television actor was previously represented by Paradigm.
Facinelli will reprise his role as vampire patriarch Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the final film of the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn -- Part 2, which will be released Nov. 12. He has appeared in all four of the previous movies in the franchise.
His other film credits include Can't Hardly Wait (1998), Riding in Cars with Boys (2001) and The Scorpion King (2002), among others.
Facinelli is a regular on the Showtime series Nurse Jackie. His other television credits include Damages, Six Feet Under and Fastlane.
Also signing with APA is Facinelli's production company, Facinelli Films, with the actor's producing partner, Rob Defranco. Facinelli Films' first movie, Loosies, was released in January; the actor wrote and starred in the feature opposite Jamie Alexander, Michael Madsen, Vincent Gallo and Joe Pantoliano.
Facinelli is also represented by Untitled Entertainment and attorney Steve Warren.
- Asylum Film Or Children's Book With Tara Reid And Ian Ziering, Stars of 'Sharknado 2'
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Explains How Batman Is Like Pussy Riot
- (VIDEO) Multi-Channel Network Collective Digital Studio Launches New Content for Purina
- Watch #AOLBUILD Live Stream Featuring Aubrey Plaza, Dane Dehaan and @LifeAftrBeth Director Jeff Baena
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler