UTA Hires Licensing Agent Andrew Francis
He previously worked at ICM Partners, where he had been since 2008.
UTA has hired licensing and endorsements agent Andrew Francis. He previously worked at ICM Partners, where he had been an agent since 2008.
He joins UTA's branding, licensing and endorsements division, which is headed by agency partner Lisa Jacobson. Francis will focus on licensing and endorsements for brands and talent.
At ICM Partners, Francis executed licensing deals for shows and brands including Dancing With the Stars and Joe's Jeans, in addition to on-air talent. He focused on actors and personalities working in the alternative TV space.
“The growing emphasis on digital and social media marketing is increasing the value realized from well-crafted partnerships between talent and brands," Jacobson said in a statement. "We’re excited Andrew is joining us to expand our reach into this market.”
Prior to his stint at ICM Partners, Francis was director of entertainment integration for the International Speedway Corp., owner of the Auto Club California Speedway racetrack in Fontana. He was responsible for developing and implementing marketing partnerships for NASCAR and track sponsors AAA, Pepsi and Chevrolet.
Before his time with the International Speedway Corp., Francis was an agent at Wilhelmina Artist Management.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years