UTA Signs 'Extreme Makeover' Host Ty Pennington (Exclusive)
The agency will represent Pennington as a host and producer in scripted and unscripted television.
Ty Pennington, who has spent eight seasons as host of ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, has signed with UTA. The agency will represent Pennington as a host and producer in scripted and unscripted television and also will handle digital media and endorsements.
In addition to ABC's long-running reality hit, Pennington also hosts Ty's Great British Adventure on UKTVHome and TVLand and American Journey on HLN. He also will continue to host regular Extreme Makeover specials.
UTA's Chris Newman, who recently joined the agency from WME, signed Pennington and will be his lead agent. Pennington had been without an agent for more than a decade. He continues to be represented by managers Drea Bock and Bill Stankey of Westport Entertainment Associates.
"Ty is a powerful lifestyle brand, and together with UTA, who shares our vision, we intend to build bigger businesses for Ty across multiple platforms," Stankey and Bock said in a statement to THR.
- American Horror Story: Roanoke Recap: I'm Not Here to Make Friends
- J.K. Rowling's Crime Books Are Being Adapted As an HBO Series That's Limited — For Now
- Hey, Not Sure If You Heard, But Justin Timberlake Voted Early And It Went Great
- Kevin Gates Sentenced to 6 Months in Jail for Kicking Woman at Concert
- Gabrielle Union Celebrates Birthday At 'Almost Christmas' Atlanta Premiere!
- Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon Sing Alanis Morissette's 'Ironic' In 'Tonight Show' Summer Camp Sketch - Watch Now!
- Benedict Cumberbatch On Wife Sophie Hunter's Pregnancy: 'It's A Joyous Thing'
- Ciara Steps Out After Making Pregnancy Announcement