UTA Agent Tobin Babst Joining Kaplan/Perrone
The veteran motion picture literary agent has been with the Beverly Hills-based company for 15 years.
UTA motion picture literary agent Tobin Babst is leaving the agency and will become a partner at management company Kaplan/Perrone Entertainment.
Babst will be the first partner brought in by the Beverly Hills-based management and production firm's Aaron Kaplan and Sean Perrone.
Babst has been with UTA for 15 years and started in the agency's mailroom. He represents screenwriters and directors.
Babst, Kaplan and Perrone met in the UTA mailroom and were assistants together in the agency's motion picture literary department. Kaplan and Perrone left to start their company in 2000.
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- Weekend Box Office: Scarlett Johannson's 'Lucy' Beats The Rock's 'Hercules'
- All About That Mind-Blowing 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Footage From Comic-Con 2014
- 10 Facts About 'Godzilla 2,' 'Crimson Peak,' 'Skull Island,' and More, Straight From Comic-Con 2014
- Everything Revealed About the 'Goosebumps' Movie at Comic-Con 2014
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm
- Chloe Moretz Wins Fans Favorite Actress Award at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Ian Somerhalder: 'The Vampire Diaries' Wins Best Threesome at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!