UTA Agent Tobin Babst Joining Kaplan/Perrone
The veteran motion picture literary agent has been with the Beverly Hills-based company for 15 years.
UTA motion picture literary agent Tobin Babst is leaving the agency and will become a partner at management company Kaplan/Perrone Entertainment.
Babst will be the first partner brought in by the Beverly Hills-based management and production firm's Aaron Kaplan and Sean Perrone.
Babst has been with UTA for 15 years and started in the agency's mailroom. He represents screenwriters and directors.
Babst, Kaplan and Perrone met in the UTA mailroom and were assistants together in the agency's motion picture literary department. Kaplan and Perrone left to start their company in 2000.
- Donald Glover’s Artistic Journey Has Been Building to Atlanta’s ‘Black Justin Bieber’ Episode
- Margot Robbie and Kate McKinnon Bond Over Wine and Raccoon Containment in This Season’s First SNL Promo
- Anne Heche Was So Committed to Throwing Real Punches Filming Catfight That Her Hand ‘Exploded’
- Emily Blunt Will Make Her Saturday Night Live Hosting Debut Next Month
- Alec Baldwin Will Play Donald Trump on 'SNL' Premiere - Watch Now!
- Hilary Duff Celebrates 29th Birthday At 'Younger' Season Three Premiere!
- Katherine Schwarzenegger Celebrates Inspirational Women At T.J.Maxx's Road To Real Gallery Exhibit In NYC!
- Rita Ora & Bebe Rexha Check Out Britney Spears At Apple Music Festival!