UTA Agent Tobin Babst Joining Kaplan/Perrone
The veteran motion picture literary agent has been with the Beverly Hills-based company for 15 years.
UTA motion picture literary agent Tobin Babst is leaving the agency and will become a partner at management company Kaplan/Perrone Entertainment.
Babst will be the first partner brought in by the Beverly Hills-based management and production firm's Aaron Kaplan and Sean Perrone.
Babst has been with UTA for 15 years and started in the agency's mailroom. He represents screenwriters and directors.
Babst, Kaplan and Perrone met in the UTA mailroom and were assistants together in the agency's motion picture literary department. Kaplan and Perrone left to start their company in 2000.
- Nick Gurlach From Turbo Suit is Really as Awesome as He Seems
- Esquire Gathers Your Favorite Comedians To Uncover The Greatest Jokes Ever Told
- Demi Lovato Says She 'Wouldn't Be Alive' Without Wilmer Valderrama
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Clearly Not "Out of Time" - Stone Temple Pilots' Chester Bennington and Dean DeLeo Discuss the Evolution and Future of the Band
- American Ultra Trailer: Jesse Eisenberg Is a Stone(d) Cold Killer Who Will Save Kristen Stewart
- ‘Serial’ Will Have at Least 3 Seasons, With the Second One Coming This Fall
- The Artist to Watch in 2016 Has Been Dead for 20 Years
- Watch an Exclusive Clip From the Heavily Hyped Me and Earl and the Dying Girl