VIDEO: Bradley Cooper's 'Limitless' Infomercial
Sci-fi thriller, written by Leslie Dixon and directed by Neil Burger, hits theaters in March.
My colleague Borys pulled out of his mail today an envelope containing two pills, a flash drive and a bright yellow letter extolling the virtues of NZT -- "the clear pill." Just one a day will, according to the enclosed letter, increase your memory and senses, strengthen your immune system and basically turn you into a low-grade superman.
There are just, well... just a few tiny side effects if you stop taking it. (It got me thinking about one of my favorite Steve Martin humor pieces, "Side Effects.")
PItchman Bradley Cooper hosts the attached infomercial, which also is designed to promote the sci-fi thriller Limitless, written by Leslie Dixon and directed by Neil Burger. It hits theaters in March through Relativity/Rogue.
Check it out.
- John Oliver Asks, 'How Is This Not a Thing?'; Consequently, He Has Several Intense Responses to Several Great Things That Don't Exist but Should
- Game of Thrones Recap: Moral Victories
- That Time a Baked Sound Engineer Changed Eminem's 'Stan' Forever
- Comedian Doug Stanhope Says Amber Heard Is Blackmailing Johnny Depp
- Madonna Fires Back at BET Awards After Prince BBMAs Shade
- Domhnall Gleeson Spends the Day at Disneyland With Rumored Girlfriend Juliette Bonass
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Meet Chrissy Teigen & John Legend's Daughter Luna - Watch Now!
- Liam Hemsworth on Miley Cyrus Relationship: 'People Will Figure It Out'