VIDEO: Bradley Cooper's 'Limitless' Infomercial
Sci-fi thriller, written by Leslie Dixon and directed by Neil Burger, hits theaters in March.
My colleague Borys pulled out of his mail today an envelope containing two pills, a flash drive and a bright yellow letter extolling the virtues of NZT -- "the clear pill." Just one a day will, according to the enclosed letter, increase your memory and senses, strengthen your immune system and basically turn you into a low-grade superman.
There are just, well... just a few tiny side effects if you stop taking it. (It got me thinking about one of my favorite Steve Martin humor pieces, "Side Effects.")
PItchman Bradley Cooper hosts the attached infomercial, which also is designed to promote the sci-fi thriller Limitless, written by Leslie Dixon and directed by Neil Burger. It hits theaters in March through Relativity/Rogue.
Check it out.
- 'Nutcracker Rouge' Puts A Sexy, 'Baroque-Burlesque' Twist On The Classic Christmas Ballet
- Celebrities Do Their Worst British And American Accents, Succeed Effortlessly
- U.S. Investigation Finds North Korea Was Responsible For Sony Hack
- Why Is Katie Couric Giving Stephen Collins a Forum to Defend Sexual Abuse?
- Quvenzhané Wallis Facts: 10 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the 'Annie' Star
- Peter Jackson and Philippa Boyens on 'The Hobbit,' a Missing Elf, and What's Next (EXCLUSIVE)
- Best of Late Night TV: Orlando Bloom Wants 'Hobbit' Porno, Amy Adams Struggles at 'Holiday Flip Cup' (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt Poses with Velociraptor in 'Jurassic World' Holiday Greeting