Watch the Trailer for Will Ferrell's Spanish-Language Movie 'Casa de Mi Padre'
The comedy, which also stars Gael Garcia Bernal and Diego Luna, is a spoof of telenovelas and features English subtitles.
"No hablo American," Will Ferrell says in the trailer for his upcoming Spanish-language comedy Casa de Mi Padre (House of My Father).
The movie, which also stars Mexican actors Gael Garcia Bernal and Diego Luna, is a spoof of Spanish-language telenovelas and features English subtitles.
Ferrell plays Armando Alvarez, a gun-toting, butt-kicking rancher who runs into trouble when he falls for the fiancée (Genesis Rodriguez) of an international businessman (Luna) who has pledged to help the ailing ranch.
Matt Piedmont directed the movie, which is set for release this year.
- Sleepy Hollow Recap: Mirror, Mirror
- Hold on to Your Fedoras: Bruno Mars Will Perform With Beyoncé and Coldplay at Super Bowl 50
- Jennifer Lopez Will Have to Magically Find More Time in Her Schedule for Shades of Blue Season 2
- Martin Is Not Happy Kurt Russell Smashed Its Priceless Antique Guitar in Hateful Eight
- Former 'Survivor' Contestant Mike Skupin Arrested for Posession of Child Pornography
- Kerry Washington & Viola Davis Represent Outstanding Actresses at the NAACP Image Awards 2016
- Rebel Wilson Wants Justin Bieber To Be Her Valentine
- Giacomo Gianniotti Attends Screening of Denzel Washington-Directed 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode