Watch the Trailer for Will Ferrell's Spanish-Language Movie 'Casa de Mi Padre'
The comedy, which also stars Gael Garcia Bernal and Diego Luna, is a spoof of telenovelas and features English subtitles.
"No hablo American," Will Ferrell says in the trailer for his upcoming Spanish-language comedy Casa de Mi Padre (House of My Father).
The movie, which also stars Mexican actors Gael Garcia Bernal and Diego Luna, is a spoof of Spanish-language telenovelas and features English subtitles.
Ferrell plays Armando Alvarez, a gun-toting, butt-kicking rancher who runs into trouble when he falls for the fiancée (Genesis Rodriguez) of an international businessman (Luna) who has pledged to help the ailing ranch.
Matt Piedmont directed the movie, which is set for release this year.
- Aretha Franklin On New Covers Album: 'I Don't Think I Have Ever Been As Excited As I Am Now'
- This First Look At Benedict Cumberbatch In 'The Hollow Crown' Is Everything
- Rosamund Pike Dishes On Her 'Gone Girl' Sex Scene With Neil Patrick Harris
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' Trailer Looks Like A Total Brain Pleaser
- The Trailer for 'Inside Out' Makes You Realize How Much You've Missed Pixar This Year (VIDEO)
- Jeff Goldblum Stars in the Most Bizarre Ad for Light Bulbs You'll Ever See (VIDEO)
- Jude Law Searches for Sunken Nazi Treasure In 'Black Sea' Trailer (VIDEO)
- These Horror Movie Mistakes Will Haunt Your Dreams