Wentworth Miller Script 'The Disappointments Room' Grabbed by Voltage Pictures and Killer Films
The "Prison Break" star's thriller involves a family that moves into an old house with dark secrets.
Voltage Pictures and Killer Films will produce a new project based on an original screenplay by Wentworth Miller called The Disappointments Room. Voltage's Nicolas Chartier and Zev Foreman will produce the thriller along with Killer's Pamela Koffler and Christine Vachon.
The film follows a family that moves into a mysterious old house in the country that has a dark past.
Repped by ICM and the Gotham Group, Miller also has a project based on his script Stoker in post-production at Fox Searchight. He was the star of the Fox series Prison Break.
- 'The Magnificent Seven' Shoots Straight To Top Of The Box Office With $35 Million Debut
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Isaiah Washington Urges All African-Americans To Boycott Work
- The Cast Of 'Will & Grace' Reunited And It Was Almost Too Adorable To Handle
- Arrest Made After Reported Hacking Of Pippa Middleton's Photos
- The Magnificent Seven Performed Magnificently at the Box Office This Weekend
- Bon Iver’s Justin Vernon Talks Beyoncé, Pepsi and Corporate Partnerships: ‘You Have to Believe in Something’
- The Nirvana Nevermind Baby Recreated the Famous Cover and He Looks Exactly the Same (No, Not Really, He Got Older)
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Joins Weird Al Yankovic to Sing ‘Yoda,’ Achieving the Much Sought After Nerd Holy Trinity