Wentworth Miller Script 'The Disappointments Room' Grabbed by Voltage Pictures and Killer Films
The "Prison Break" star's thriller involves a family that moves into an old house with dark secrets.
Voltage Pictures and Killer Films will produce a new project based on an original screenplay by Wentworth Miller called The Disappointments Room. Voltage's Nicolas Chartier and Zev Foreman will produce the thriller along with Killer's Pamela Koffler and Christine Vachon.
The film follows a family that moves into a mysterious old house in the country that has a dark past.
Repped by ICM and the Gotham Group, Miller also has a project based on his script Stoker in post-production at Fox Searchight. He was the star of the Fox series Prison Break.
- Beyoncé Continues To Twirl On Them Haters With Incredible Album Sales
- Justin Bieber Angers PETA By Posing With Chained Tiger At Dad's Engagement Party
- Good Times and Good Guys: I'm So Glad I Got The Monkees To Think Of
- Mozart in the Jungle's Blair Tindall and The Doctors' Dr. Travis Stork on Life's Funny Twists
- The Puppet Master Franchise Is Getting a Reboot, Great News for Murder Puppet Enthusiasts Everywhere
- Ilana Glazer, Kate McKinnon, and Jillian Bell RSVP for Scarlett Johansson’s Bachelorette Party Comedy
- Beyoncé’s ‘Formation’ Finally Makes Its Huge Hot 100 Debut, But Prince Still Slays the Top 10
- Prince Used to Go Crazy for Broadway — and Broadway Stars