'What to Expect When You're Expecting' Trailer: Elizabeth Banks, Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Lopez Hit Pregnancy Walls
Based on the best-selling pregnancy guidebook, the comedy hits theaters in May 2012.
The trailer for What to Expect When You're Expecting, the pregnancy comedy with a star-studded cast led by Elizabeth Banks (who also has Lionsgate's anticipated Hunger Games movie in April), has debuted.
The feature film adaptation of the guidebook of the same name by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel follows five couples as they going through the pregnancy process.
"I'm calling it. Pregnancy sucks! Making a human being is really hard. I have no control over my body or my emotions. Carebear, I'm sorry, all I want to do is punch you in the face," Banks declares.
The other couples -- played by Brooklyn Decker and Dennis Quaid; Anna Kendrick and Chace Crawford; Cameron Diaz and Matthew Morrison; and Jennifer Lopez (in a similar to 2010's The Back-Up Plan) and Rodrigo Santoro -- are all preparing for (and learning about) their new additions in their own way. Chris Rock, Joe Maganiello and Rebel Wilson co-star.
"Welcome to escrow, bitch."
Written by Shauna Cross and Heather Hach and directed by Kirk Jones, What to Expect When You're Expecting hits the big screen on May 11, 2012.
- 9 Things You Didn't Know About Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- ReThink Review: Dear White People - Lessons for Republicans and the "Post-Racial" Generation
- Chats with Earth, Wind & Fire's Philip Bailey, Dave Koz, Eric Johnson and Kiki Ebsen, Plus a Katherine Jenkins' Exclusive
- Donald Trump Rips 'Reckless' NYC Ebola Doctor, Demands Obama Resign
- Best of Late Night TV: Taylor Swift's New Album and Neil Patrick Harris' Nude Scene (VIDEO)
- Hear Meryl Streep & Anna Kendrick Sing in New 'Into the Woods' Featurette (VIDEO)
- Courtney Love Books Another TV Gig, Will Recur on 'Empire'
- Sorry, 'Twilight' Fans: Kristen Stewart Is Taking a Break From Acting