CAA Talent Agent Warren Zavala Heads to WME
The agent, whose clients include Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Anna Farris, Johnny Galecki and Amber Heard, has been with CAA for three years.
Warren Zavala is joining WME from CAA, the Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
In his three years at CAA, Zavala worked with clients including Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Lizzy Caplan, Paul Dano, Anna Faris, Shiloh Fernandez, Johnny Galecki, Kelli Garner, Jackie Earle Haley, Amber Heard, Rian Johnson, Felicity Jones, Adam Scott and Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
It is yet to be determined which clients will be joining him at WME.
Prior to joining CAA, Zavala spent the previous seven years at Gersh.
- 'The Magnificent Seven' Shoots Straight To Top Of The Box Office With $35 Million Debut
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Isaiah Washington Urges All African-Americans To Boycott Work
- The Cast Of 'Will & Grace' Reunited And It Was Almost Too Adorable To Handle
- Arrest Made After Reported Hacking Of Pippa Middleton's Photos
- The Magnificent Seven Performed Magnificently at the Box Office This Weekend
- Bon Iver’s Justin Vernon Talks Beyoncé, Pepsi and Corporate Partnerships: ‘You Have to Believe in Something’
- The Nirvana Nevermind Baby Recreated the Famous Cover and He Looks Exactly the Same (No, Not Really, He Got Older)
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Joins Weird Al Yankovic to Sing ‘Yoda,’ Achieving the Much Sought After Nerd Holy Trinity