CAA Talent Agent Warren Zavala Heads to WME
The agent, whose clients include Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Anna Farris, Johnny Galecki and Amber Heard, has been with CAA for three years.
Warren Zavala is joining WME from CAA, the Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
In his three years at CAA, Zavala worked with clients including Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Lizzy Caplan, Paul Dano, Anna Faris, Shiloh Fernandez, Johnny Galecki, Kelli Garner, Jackie Earle Haley, Amber Heard, Rian Johnson, Felicity Jones, Adam Scott and Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
It is yet to be determined which clients will be joining him at WME.
Prior to joining CAA, Zavala spent the previous seven years at Gersh.
- 'Teen Wolf' Fans Can Barely Contain Their Excitement At Comic Con
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Surprise Comic Con With New 'Interstellar' Trailer
- Pedro Pascal Really Wishes He Were Still On 'Game Of Thrones,' Even In Small Part
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Best of Late Night TV: Dwayne Johnson's Fainting Spell and Morgan Freeman's Helium Balloon Voice (VIDEO)
- The 10 Most Important 'Interstellar' Mysteries Revealed at Comic-Con 2014
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer: Back To the Hilariously Outrageous Future (VIDEO)
- There's Still Hope For an 'X-Files' Reboot