WME Names 11 New Partners
The announcement was made at a company retreat held last week.
WME has named 11 new partners, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The announcement was made internally on Jan. 13 at the company' retreat at La Costa Resort & Spa in Carlsbad.
The new partners are: John Buzzetti (head of theater), Sara Newkirk (music agent), Ken Slotnick (TV agent), Josh Pyatt (non-scripted TV agent), Alicia Gordon (literary agent), Joey Lee (music agent), David Levine (music agent), Samantha Kirby (music agent), Scott Seidel (TV agent), Tim Curtis (commercial and voiceover agent) and Jay Williams (music agent).
- Soon You’ll Have to Ask Taylor Swift Permission to Say ‘This Sick Beat’
- What Should I Watch Until You’re the Worst Comes Back? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Begins Filming With Cast Full of People Who Haven’t Dropped Out Yet
- Chiwetel Ejiofor and Margot Robbie Discuss the Postapocalyptic Z for Zachariah
- Jennifer Lawrence Goes Makeup Free & Natural For Doctor's Appointment
- Bruce Jenner Will Document His 'Journey' on New Docu-Series (Report)
- Amal Clooney Was Asked Fashion Questions While Representing Armenia in Genocide Trial
- Dominos 'Fifty Shades of Grey'-Esque Ad In the Spotlight For It's S&M Content