WME Names 11 New Partners
The announcement was made at a company retreat held last week.
WME has named 11 new partners, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The announcement was made internally on Jan. 13 at the company' retreat at La Costa Resort & Spa in Carlsbad.
The new partners are: John Buzzetti (head of theater), Sara Newkirk (music agent), Ken Slotnick (TV agent), Josh Pyatt (non-scripted TV agent), Alicia Gordon (literary agent), Joey Lee (music agent), David Levine (music agent), Samantha Kirby (music agent), Scott Seidel (TV agent), Tim Curtis (commercial and voiceover agent) and Jay Williams (music agent).
- Sorry, Dallas Fans: Matthew McConaughey Isn't in 'Magic Mike XXL'
- 'The Maze Runner' Family Review: 5 Things Every Parent Should Know
- Everyone Is #Blessed in This Exclusive 'Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day' Preview (VIDEO)
- Aubrey Plaza Is the Voice of Grumpy Cat in the Lifetime Movie
- Newlyweds Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Make First Public Appearance After Wedding
- Michael B. Jordan & Jesse Williams Step Out for Ultimate Stud Fest at 'Men's Fitness' Game Changers Party 2014
- Erin Heatherton & Jordin Sparks Rep Their Favorite Teams at NFL Fashion Launch!
- Jude Law Dresses to Impress For 'Symphony in Blue: A Journey To the Centre of The Glass'