WME Signing Spree Continues With 'Narnia' Star Ben Barnes (Exclusive)
The British actor, who stars in the upcoming U.K. film "Killing Bono," also starred as the title character in "Dorian Gray" and appeared in "Stardust."
WME is on a signing spree.
After signing Dwayne Johnson away from CAA, the agency has signed Ben Barnes, the actor best known for playing Prince Caspian in two of the three Chronicles of Narnia movies.
The British actor, who stars in the upcoming U.K. film Killing Bono, also starred as the title character in Dorian Gray and appeared in Stardust.
WME last week signed The Office actor John Krasinski and hip-hop star Usher.
Barnes previously was with ICM.
Barnes continues to be repped by Peter Brooks at CAM in the U.K. and managed by Lena Roklin, and attorney Adam Kalle.
- The Cast Of 'Scandal' Looked Perfectly At Home In The Real White House
- 'Jungle Book' Continues To Rule The Box Office As 'Mother's Day' Fails To Impress
- Patton Oswalt Shares Touching Quote From 7-Year-Old Daughter After Wife's Death
- DJ Khaled Was 'Talking Mogul Talk' With Arianna Huffington At White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Terrence Malick's Voyage of Time Is Getting an Official Release After a 30-Year Production
- Female Filmmakers Have it Just as Rough in Europe as They Do in Hollywood
- Captain America Brings Freedom To Foreign Lands With $200 Million Overseas Opening
- Mads Mikkelsen Wants to See Hannibal Return Just As Much As You Do