WME Signing Spree Continues With 'Narnia' Star Ben Barnes (Exclusive)
The British actor, who stars in the upcoming U.K. film "Killing Bono," also starred as the title character in "Dorian Gray" and appeared in "Stardust."
WME is on a signing spree.
After signing Dwayne Johnson away from CAA, the agency has signed Ben Barnes, the actor best known for playing Prince Caspian in two of the three Chronicles of Narnia movies.
The British actor, who stars in the upcoming U.K. film Killing Bono, also starred as the title character in Dorian Gray and appeared in Stardust.
WME last week signed The Office actor John Krasinski and hip-hop star Usher.
Barnes previously was with ICM.
Barnes continues to be repped by Peter Brooks at CAM in the U.K. and managed by Lena Roklin, and attorney Adam Kalle.
- Amber Rose's Mom Definitely Dissed Kanye West At The SlutWalk In Los Angeles
- 'SNL' Pokes Fun At Taylor Swift's Ever-Growing Squad
- Jennifer Aniston And Justin Theroux Make Their Red Carpet Debut As A Married Couple
- 'The Martian' Screenwriter Drew Goddard Learned A Huge Lesson From 'The Cabin In The Woods'
- Matt Bomer & Sarah Paulson Premiere 'American Horror Story: Hotel' With Naomi Campbell in L.A.
- Rihanna Attends Vogue's 96th Anniversary Party With Rumored Boyfriend Travis Scott
- Beyonce & Drake's Song 'Can I' Officially Released - Listen Here!
- Miley Cyrus Announces New Tour Dates After 'Saturday Night Live' - Watch All of Her Skits Here!