WME Signs 'The Artist' Actor Jean Dujardin (Exclusive)
Dujardin has been nominated for an Oscar for his starring role in "The Artist."
WME has signed actor Jean Dujardin, who has been nominated for an Oscar for his starring role in The Artist.
The signing is said to have been competitive, with many of Holllywood's top talent agencies chasing the French actor.
Dujardin won the Golden Globe for best performance by an actor in a motion picture comedy or musical, as well as best actor at the 2011 Festival de Cannes and the SAG Awards on Jan. 29. The 39-year-old actor next has a short film that he wrote, directed and produced in the anthology release Les Infideles.
Dujardin recently starred in The Clink of Ice, Little White Lies and Lucky Luke. He soon begins production on the French spy thriller Mobius.
- Mr. Robot Creator Sam Esmail on Surprising Audiences, Season Two, and What the Show Is Really All About
- B.D. Wong on Why Mr. Robot’s Portrayal of a Transgender Character Is Radical
- Are You in Need of a Good Scream-Along? No Worries — Here Are the Opening Credits for the Very Scream-y Scream Queens
- How Mr. Robot Became One of TV’s Most Visually Striking Shows
- Here's Lucy! Cate Blanchett to Play Lucille Ball
- Oscars 2016 Ceremony Will Have Two (or More) Hosts, Since It Went So Well Last Time
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Looking at Gina Rodriguez, Tatiana Maslany, Olivia Cooke For Lead Role
- Candace Cameron Bure Talks 'Fuller House': 'It Feels Like We Didn't Skip a Beat'