WME Signs Justin Timberlake's Music Touring Business (Exclusive)
WME, which had repped the singer's acting career, will now inherit all of his future business.
Actor and singer Justin Timberlake is taking his music touring business to WME.
Although previously signed with talent agency CAA, WME had been repping Timberlake as an actor since 2009. It will now inherit all of his future business, including touring and endorsements.
Timberlake, a six-time Grammy winner, is in the midst of a promotional blitz for his new album, The 20/20 Experience. Due out in March, it’s his first studio release since 2006’s multi-platinum FutureSex/LoveSounds. The singer also recently announced that he and Jay-Z, who appears on the single “Suit & Tie,” will headline this summer's Wireless festival in London.
His film career has been heating up, too. Following starring roles in Friends with Benefits and In Time, he also appeared in 2012’s Trouble with the Curve and will next be seen in the Coen bros. Inside Llewyn Davis.
Timberlake is managed by Johnny Wright, whose Wright Entertainment Group clients include the Jonas Brothers and Akon.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years