WME Signs Justin Timberlake's Music Touring Business (Exclusive)
WME, which had repped the singer's acting career, will now inherit all of his future business.
Actor and singer Justin Timberlake is taking his music touring business to WME.
Although previously signed with talent agency CAA, WME had been repping Timberlake as an actor since 2009. It will now inherit all of his future business, including touring and endorsements.
Timberlake, a six-time Grammy winner, is in the midst of a promotional blitz for his new album, The 20/20 Experience. Due out in March, it’s his first studio release since 2006’s multi-platinum FutureSex/LoveSounds. The singer also recently announced that he and Jay-Z, who appears on the single “Suit & Tie,” will headline this summer's Wireless festival in London.
His film career has been heating up, too. Following starring roles in Friends with Benefits and In Time, he also appeared in 2012’s Trouble with the Curve and will next be seen in the Coen bros. Inside Llewyn Davis.
Timberlake is managed by Johnny Wright, whose Wright Entertainment Group clients include the Jonas Brothers and Akon.
- German Comedian: Merkel 'Served Me For Tea' To Turkey's Erdogan
- Kanye West Wore Ripped Jeans To The Met Gala, And Was Still The Best-Dressed Man
- Emma Watson's Met Gala Dress Was Made Of Recycled Plastic Bottles Because She's Awesome
- Donald Trump Reportedly, Allegedly Has A Plan To Defeat ISIS ... Totally
- Predicting the 2016 Tony Awards: Who Will Win in the Year of Hamilton?
- Kanye Called Steve Harvey for a TED Talk, Explained How Interrupting Taylor Swift Was Activism
- Why You Should Be Watching Tiago, Jane the Virgin’s Show-Within-a-Show, More Closely
- Rita Ora and Katy Perry Trolled the Met Gala With ‘Not Becky’ Pins